NIWALKER VOSTRO BK-FA02 mt-g2 @ $125 GROUP BUY (shipping included) TERMINATED by Niwalker

They are trying to steer us to into a ‘private message forum’ perhaps! hahaha

The problem is, if there is no publicity, we cannot gather enough people to join this group buy, and without this group buy, we cannot get this light at this price.

minimum advertised price (MAP)

yes i agree with that,less publication means less people will join the party

Soon, some flashlights will become “forbidden fruit”, only found on a “black market”, distributed via “underground channels”, “he, whose name should not be said at loud” J)

I know - I was just being a wise a $$ with all the drama going on with map recently lol

No, you don’t…it’s Manufacturer Arranged Price….hehe

So, are they going to pull the plug on this group buy or not? If they’re not who cares? It’s all meaningless bluster.

Well, until someone can answer this definitively I’m not jumping in. I don’t want a light with the regulation shown in Selfbuilt’s review.

I’m curious Why they didn’t use 4s1p ???
It has better performance than 2s2p for MT-G2 @ 4A.

to maintain good runtime maybe :quest:

I mean 4s1p will make more runtime and better regulate.

Does 4s1p mean more amp draw from cells?

Not necessarily.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but the LED needs a constant current input to operate, as well as a voltage that corresponds to the forward voltage of the LED.

This power (volts x amps) is going to come from the cells, and whether it’s a 1s4p, 2s2p, or 4s1p configuration, the cells in combination to give out the power needed by the LED.

Say that the LED needs 16W of power, and in a 1s4p configuration with 4.00V cells, each cells is going to give out 1A since they’re wired in parallel.

In a 4s1p configuration, the total voltage will be 16V, so each cell also needs to give 1A each.

But there’s the efficiency of the drivers, depending whether they are buck/boost, that also needs to be taken into consideration. :slight_smile:

ATTENTION:

Due to MAP restrictions, this GB is hereby cancelled.
Please stay tuned for a refined GB if something can be arranged. Sorry for the inconvenience.

here we go again

what if you re did a group buy with a “promo code” or something only available through PM so that you weren’t advertising the low price?

Wow, this whole MAP thing is really bugging the BLF community. |(

If this is a group buy which is not done through any official channel, prices are not displayed anywhere, no Niwalker flashlight in present on the doingoutdoor website, what that has to do with MAP?

i knew it will end up like this :_(

This MAP bs is getting out of control.

I hope the MAP defenders can sell it to us at the same price, maybe much lower perhaps?

We are exploring that route.