[NO COMMENTS OR DISCUSSIONS HERE!] The BLF Deal Alert Thread

$3.58 in cart

Heres hoping they wont oversell on these again, bough 8 pieces for some DIY stuff, hopefully they process this order on time. Paid 2.99$ per piece.

Still would love to get thhose 26F for 2.39$ :D!

The appropriate hoops must be jumped through..ie. waiting, delay, etc etc... just think of it as FINALLY you're not being overcharged for sumpin >> simply put, the price is set at what the public is willing to pay. Pay little, and hence your post, Pay a lot..and oh, it must be good. Get it while (and If) you can !

Honey, bring me another beer will ya? :D

4x Samsung 25R $12.99 http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_241350.html

For those impatient and disappointed with the S30 deal at ‘the other dealer’.

$24.79 shipped, after using the BLF coupon code.
Free tracking included.

Litom Super Bright Solar-Powered Motion Sensor Outdoor Light at Amazon.com link

$16.99 - $3.00 discount code 2XXJJYX5 = $13.99

$7.00 discount on the purchase of two items.

$11.00 discount on the purchase of three items (max discount on one order)

Note: A clone product (MPOW) has a rated output of 720Lm high and 70Lm low according to dealer, but user rated at about half that output.

EDIT: Corrected affiliate link, per comments below.

EDIT2: Posted review. Super Bright 8 LED Solar Powered Wireless Security Motion Sensor Light $11.99<!--New-->

seems so..

amazon.com/dp/B017D8GW7Q?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=474fc60a8d0111e5a25fbac357c990e30000

Amazon.com direct link so slickdeals does not earn :wink:

CRELANT V1A
Implicit vendor risk!

Looking forward to placing it on my wife’s key-ring and subjecting it to her purse, severe duty, torture chamber!
The Fenix E01 that I bought for $9.90 tapped-out soon after the warranty expired. :~
What a horrible beam profile. |(
March 1 2016- My order never arrived !

If you want to give them your money, use LED2015GB for 8% rebate :wink: !

One of my favorites, DorcyDirect, does the Black Friday thing starting now:

35% off all marked prices including off things already on sale with code “FRIDAY” (says so right at the top of the opening page)

they seem be careful picking what they get from China to sell, most of it is decent enough, and if you’re in the US at least, worth a look.

Fairly high turnover so their closeouts section is updated fairly often

PR2 replacement bulbs for flashlights and lanterns,
Various kinds of motion detector nightlights and outdoor lights
DieHard NiMH AAA and AA cells

Crazy prices at HKequipment

Skilhunt K30 GT SBT90 thrower 139.99 USD

Nitecore P15 29.99 USD

Nitecore EA8W 44.99 USD

Fenix TK50 37.99

http://www.hkequipment.net/dealoftheday.asp

Illumn has some good deals on 18650’s (as usual), including the Panasonic/Sanyo 3500mah GA’s for $6.39. That’s the cheapest price I’ve personally seen on the GA’s, and it’s stateside. Shipping is extra.

Back in stock: Convoy S2+ Nichia 365nm UV Flashlight

$25.67 less 15% discount to BLF members (PM Simon for confirmation before ordering).

Simon confirmed that the flashlight build has been changed from SMO to OP reflector (no more artifacts!).

If you want one, better hurry. They sold out fast the last time they were available.

What is the discount code?

Use the Contact Seller link on the left side of the webpage to contact Simon via the AliExpress Message Center. Ask him for the 15% discount for BLF members.

Simon will respond okay, friend.

Then comes the weird part.

Order the item. When you get to the checkout, add a note in the “Leave a message for this seller” window:
Please note 15% discount for BLF member, per Simon.

Complete your order, paying full price for the flashlight.

AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE ITEM, send another message, reminding him of the discount:
I received the flashlight today, please refund me the 15% BLF discount.

Simon will send you instructions for how to get the 15% refund. (Basically, you go through the AliExpress claims process where you ask for a partial refund and Simon accepts your claim.)

Not the simplest process, but it works.

I’m not sure why Simon does it this way. :quest:

Nichia 365nm? Never! :stuck_out_tongue:
Only the LED should cost about 60 bucks, if original! :wink:

There are lots of different Nichia UV LED’s, some, in retail, cost 15 euros or even less if you buy in bulk ;)!

I know there was a deal posted around Thanksgiving about this, but I just wanted to remind people it’s still going on. Some all time lows on Xtar lights and chargers, that all ship from a California warehouse. Sorry international guys/gals. These should make great Christmas gifts!

http://www.ebay.com/sme/xtarshop/Save-on-markdowns/so.html?customid=5062fa229da611e58b1c36941fee5a4e0006&pub=5574652453&campid=5337259887&afepn=5337259887&\_soffid=200&\_soffType=SaleAndClearence&\_trksid=p2047675.m2197&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

For example.

http://www.illumn.com/armytek-prime-c2-xm-l2-975lumens-neutral-white-silver-bezel.html

2x 4 pack Fujitsu AA NiMH - under $13 at newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2620094