[NO COMMENTS OR DISCUSSIONS HERE!] The BLF Deal Alert Thread

I got my 2 $6.96 UltraFire C8’s from Tmart today and they have plastic reflectors and HOLLOW PILLS!

I ordered a Ultrafire XM-L2 C8 from Ebay for $6.25 US shipped.
I’m wondering what will show up.
How cheap can they make these lights.
XM-L2 C8

Double that and you could have gotten a Convoy…

3 Cree XM-L2 Diving Flashlight
coupon:GB3Cree
price:$25.59

SK68 CREE Q5 250LM 1 Mode Adjustable Focus High Light Flashlight Black
Coupon Code: 199LED
Coupon Num: 200 Only (Valid to Mar 22th Est)

the site is rife with exploits and hacks that froze up my computer…any one else get that?

Get a new computer :bigsmile:

can’t afford it…need money for new lights

Deal is over says first 200 only.

Looks like it might be handy, certainly compact. About $5 off. Free Ship with Prime or over $35. Amazon.com

I’ve got one. Good quality, but bigger than you might expect.

Trustfire TR-DF003 with 2 trustfire 26650 $64.00
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TR-DF003-TrustFire-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-35W-3000LM-Diving-flashlight-Torch-Hike-2-26650/32305935473.html

[BG] 10% OFF DQG flashlights Coupon 9c5497 / NON-AFF

*Sorry guys. I didn’t realize they charged for shipping. I didn’t go through with my order as I thought more about it and realized I didn’t need it as much as I wanted. I assumed it was free shipping as with most Chinese sites. Not much of a deal with shipping costs added —-

please ignore this “deal”.

I was considering getting a Courui D01 and was searching around and found it for a pretty good price from dealsmachine.com I’ve never bought anything from them, so proceed at your own discretion.

Courui D01 Cree XM-L2 1200LM 3 Modes for $23.45USD
When checking out use coupon code: easter88
They have black or grey colored versions - select which color you prefer from the drop-down menu

-

Yupard Cree Q5 LED Mini Camping Cycling Torch (3 Modes 260Lm 1 x 16340 Battery)

Promo code: YupardCM

$2.99

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_111991.html

Bought one from Banggood a few weeks ago and it just arrived. The unit is genuine I confirmed it via the link below.

Non Ref Link

Ref Link

I tried it for the Courui , price is right , but they want over $9 shipping , so I cancelled.Thanks anyway Bygen , only cost me 5 minutes :wink:

Freeme, with all this affiliate links and group buys for Banggood it is becoming a bit too obvious :wink:
P.S. don’t forget to check your email offers from BG today there is a offer for XTAR VC2 charger for 17.50$ (plus shipping) -> Inser your aff link here :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really a major deal, but the Convoy S2 XM-L2 U2-1B w/ 8*7135 configuration is now $14.73 ($13.99 at FT after the 'BLF' code). Even cheaper with the lower 7135 setups.

$15 was already a really good price on the imo de facto flashaholic starter light, but now it just makes the addiction worse :D

Update:
It’s a Q5 with a plastic reflector.
The seller is offering a partial refund for a decent review.
He blames the supplier
It is a pretty good thrower.
Ordered 03/15/15 so the shipping was pretty fast.

I ordered a Ultrafire XM-L2 C8 from Ebay for $6.25 US shipped.
I’m wondering what will show up.
How cheap can they make these lights.
XM-L2 C8