No Internationally shipped Li Ion battery anymore?

Alternatives like contact panasonic distributor in your country?

She’s saying why China Post won’t ship Lithium batteries cos they ain’t heavy metal!

Post office says it’s ok to ship batteries if they are installed in the device——I was understood that the battery be installed in the device and not removable, not sure about it.

Wallbuys find the new way to ship batteries, now Batteries Available again.
:heart_eyes:

So whats the “new way”?

Foil, maybe?

Sorry but no foil will help prevent xray from going through :slight_smile:

Lead foil !
Wash your hands after unwrapping. S) /s

Well I have just purchased 3 pairs from them so hopefully whatever way they have found works!

Please tell me you don’t like this or I will have to tell the Postie that you have been bringing lithium batteries into the country. :slight_smile:

Pity they don’t say how - is it some accepted packaging or is it over land and not air.

I don’t care if they use a submarine :smiley: cuz bastards in our country want 17,43$ for ONE of these http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1315402-panasonic-ncr18650a-18650-3100mah-37v-protected-re
:cry:((((

Xtar 3100 for 11,4€ , but 2600mAh “only” 5,7€

I just received these - 4PCS Protected Panasonic 18650 NCR18650B 3400mAh for $35.99 and free shipping.

Ordered on Sept. 13
Accepted by CN (China Post?) Sept 16
Delivered to me on Sept 23

They look just like what is in the picture and all four cells I received were 3.63-3.64VDC.

I haven’t had a chance to charge them yet.

They fit snug in my ZL SC600w and I have to gently shake them out.

Then the question becomes, how does one define "removable". We could just ask FT to tape the plastic containers shut. Without a knife, they become not removable.

Edit: Still no changes 13 days after order, and 12 days after ship date.

Support ticket is also open for over a day now.

:slight_smile:

They are strapping the packages to Migrating Geese and Swans. Unfortunately, shipping is only along the flyway and to get your batteries, you need to have a high powered scope to know that it is your package and not someone else’s. You have to be a very good shot and be good at avoiding your local game cops.

Wallbuys told me that they were using China post. That was about a day ago.

I think we’re being a bit biased here. Batteries inside a device are protected by the device’s casing. In the case of a flashlight it’s likely to be a metal casing. In laptop battery packs it’s a plastic casing, but either way it’s a casing that will absorb a degree of shock, more so than a thin plastic battery case would.

wooooooohoooooooo :party: :party: :party:
4 x Panasonic NCR18650A 18650 3100mAh 3.7V Protected Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (2-Pack) min capacity 2950mAh
1 x Convoy S2 Cree XM-L T5-5C 2-Group 3/5-Mode EDC LED Flashlight 1*18650 / AMC7135*4 / carrying strap
1 x Sanyo UR18650F 18650 2600mAh Protected Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-pack) protected
all SHIPPED via Singapore post!
Thanks Fasttech, u are the :crown: :slight_smile:

P.S. There were three packages, 2x 2panasonics + convoy and sanyo together in one pack

placed? I ordered some Panasonic 3400mAH 18650’s on 9/02/ and when I had fassttech track it I got the same message everyone else got about no shipping lithium batteries out of HK so iam just cuf ious when your order was placed amd how long it took foryou to get it.