No Internationally shipped Li Ion battery anymore?

Cnqualitygoods send batteries via SG post without problems. I ordered 10pcs Keeppower 18650 3400mah, 10pcs Keeppower 14500 800mah and 10pcs Keeppower 16340 700mah and receive tracking number in two days.

Their sister site worked well for me.

Ordered Oct 24th, shipped Oct 28th, arrived Nov 14th. A bit slow but within the estimate, tracking actually worked, and I actually have batteries in my hand (for a decent price too).

Just got refunded for batteries from FT. Was some oddball batteries but I really wanted them. :frowning:

Singapore Post (Singapo SPack IMAIR) - also lightmalls.com’s selection - seems to have done quite well in delivering my order containing a bike light and it’s 4x18650 battery pack. 15 days from order to delivery and tracking worked all the way.

Destination Country - Finland
19.11.2013 07:33:42, Item ready for pick up at a Post Office collection point against a notice of arrival or item code.
18.11.2013 13:18:49, Item has been registered.
16.11.2013 13:51:31, Item arrived in the destination country.
16.11.2013 13:51:31, Submitted to customs clearance.
10.11.2013 09:32:00, Item left for the destination country.
16-11-2013, Arrived at overseas (Country code: FI)
10-11-2013, Dispatched to overseas (Country code: FI)
06-11-2013, Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

I also made another order (from fasttech.com) consisting of bare 18650 batteries which will be delivered via Swiss Post in Singapore. The rest of tracking information is hopefully just lost…

Destination Country - Unknown
Origin Country - Switzerland
Sat 09.11.2013 15:18, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Sat 09.11.2013 15:18, Departed transit country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Sat 09.11.2013 15:08, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Sat 09.11.2013 15:08, Arrival at border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Sat 09.11.2013 15:08, Mailed, Swiss Post SINGAPORE

Er just for battery, the shipping fee of ups is too expensive. China Post, Hong Kong Post, SG post, Swiss Post are not accept complete Lithium battery.

Kaidomain say me than can ship batteries via HK Surface.

That’s good. I hope that more sellers offer this option. Better take a long time than not at all.

Sad news for me !! after one month and a half i was waiting my order from FT i got a refund today !! the products were shipped with HK post and returned back !! what the F……!!! J)

The shipping companies they found now a way to get extra money from this !

There was this notice about shipping delays on Royal Mail site (last updated 15th November):

You’re not alone, I also got refunded two orders from FT, yep Li-Ion in both packet along with some items :frowning:

Lydia also informed Express Shipping they offered for batteries also not 100% can shipout :weary:

I can only suggest you look here Panasonic NCR18650B 2-pack for $14.95 shipped at BG (now also protected button top for $16.50)

To sum up Banggood seem to be getting their 18650’s out to Europe and USA. So far.

I got 4 26650 batteries from DX today…. took 6 days from shipment to delivery….

So, I am confused, under what conditions can they ship to US from China. DX and Kai still online?

KD sent me a message after the battery purchase asking if it was ok to ship the batteries by land and sea which I responded to with that’s fine.

Which batteries were those?

-Jamie M.

Same, but this was almost a week ago Monday; they apparently “shipped off to destination” Friday.

Hopefully they get here around the time my iOS order with my 32650 charger gets here.

I have an order for some cells from FT shipped via swiss post and haven’t had an update in the tracking for a while now. Hoping they have made it through.

GREATE HK POST they translate the IATA rules wrong and they make there own rules !

http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/publications/notices/2013/20131112a/index.htm

they don’t aloud almost anything from electronics leaves there country! there going to destroy there own industry because the 79% of electronics leaves from HK !

Supposedly mine are being processed to Aus by the tracking number. Fingers crossed.

I have eight NCR18650B’s supposedly shipped from BangGood on Nov. 11. Nothing yet, and no tracking number for some reason.

Oh well, I had really good luck with shipping for a long time. Thank God some North American retailers are stepping up - I think my ‘ordering from China’ days are over.

RMM are you listening? Hurry up with those power bank containers and cheap carcasses before I’m out of batteries altogether! :slight_smile: