Non Flashlight orders/received

I love when i come home after work and find a parcel in the mailbox !

Today the parcel showed a somewhat alarming label on it and was pretty big for what i expected to see so i started to wonder if i had done something wrong like typing x100 instead of x1 with my last batteries order

But then i opened the 20cm cardboard box wich contained a white plastic envelope, then a small cardboard box, then some padding, then a smaller plastic box :

and eventually i found two Shockli 18350 (each protected with some more plastic sheet just in case something happen) and a keyring (gift) :-) :

Some people take the "Handle Liion carefully" very seriously :-) (better that than the oposite though)

My Red Savina Habanero is growing in my bedroom, courtesy of a power supply and a light I built for it. I had put a 12V computer fan on the heat sink but it was causing my power supply to act up, probably overloading the fan as it was getting 19V instead of the 12V it was made for. So, I ordered an AC Infinity cooling fan in the 92x92 size and a controller to go with itā€¦ this came today and works beautifully! I have it on about medium speed and itā€™s cooling the 1ā€ thick 6ā€ dia aluminum block perfectly. I have 5 Cree 18V COB emitters on the underside of the block of Al, running about 600mA each at 19V (3A total from the power supply)

With this AC powered fan having dual ball bearing construction in a robust Al housing (67,000 hour rating) I donā€™t have to worry about my fan burning up and quitting, leaving the light to overheat. After all, I want all the heat to be in the Red Savinaā€™s. :smiley:

My Tin Audio T2 arrived from aliexpress a few days ago. Only 6 days to the UK. They sound great and are a welcome upgrade :smiley:

The T2 are really awesome. I love mine. Some people cover up the front ports to increase bass output, but even without it they sound great.

These AC Infinity USB-powered fans are great. I have the 140mm version spinning under my home router.

My old card reader bit the dust. Just got a new one. This one supports the latest UHS-II card standard, although I donā€™t yet own any such cards.

Iā€™ve heard about that! I havenā€™t given it a go, but to be honest I find the stock bass response adequate. Anyway, Iā€™ve got other IEMs if I want bass :stuck_out_tongue:

Talked my wife into buying me a second Harmon Kardon Onyx Studio 4 for Christmas on the Black Friday sale. :slight_smile: Now Iā€™ll have awesome stereo! :smiley: Well, itā€™ll be here tomorrow but sheā€™s gonna wrap it and put it under the tree. :stuck_out_tongue:

A total of $280 spent on $900 worth of Harmon Kardon Extraordinaire!

Uh, they also have a nice $500 5.1 surround system for like $160 still on the BF salesā€¦

Nice deal DB Custom. There was a time when I would load up on BF deals and get them shipped free to the border and then just cross once a year to pick it all up and bring back to Canada, but I'm getting lazier and the border is almost 5hrs drive from my house.

I hear ya, used to make a 10 hour drive overnight to visit my wife and stay up with her all day when I got there, now that 10 hour drive to take her back to see her family is so much harder than it used to be!

Understand well, use to do the all nighter often but much more rare now unless my wife really bugs me to go on an adventure.

We went from Texas to Mississippi in July of 16, then my wifeā€™s Dad died on her birthday in November and we returned for his funeral. Then her nephew got married in March and we went back yet again! I told my wife those 3 trips would hold us for a decade! lol

Then I hurt my neck not 2 weeks after we got back in March of 17, had surgery in June, and am still not up to making that kind of prolonged journey. Getting old. :frowning:

Edit: The getting old thingā€¦ just carried over some Pecan pie to my brother and his sister was there (my brother is adopted) I havenā€™t seen her in ā€¦ OMG! Almost 40 years! How does that happen?

Got these cans at the recommendation of other BLF members. For the price ($30), these are really nice. Good sound and more comfortable than my old Audio Technicas.

Those headphones are my current faves.

I would recommend them to anyone that can look past their durability issue:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/53152/35

Bought a sausage roll today , it was really nice wiv a bit of ketchup.

I ordered a few of those from Amazon a few weeks ago. Stale by the time I get themā€¦

One-a these OBD readers

for 53bux on a DD, plus hateful tax. Beats the 70buk regular price.

Youā€™d think with all the bags, cases, etc., I already got, that I could find one to fit this nicely. Pffft. Either too small or waaaaaaay too big.

Looks nice. Self-powered (usb from a ā€™puter, or 12V rails from the car), upgradeable, and looks pretty flexible. I like the ā€œsnapshotā€ feature.

Nice, where did you get them for 30 bucks?

Two replacement fans for the Opus charger.