Non Flashlight orders/received

Tested Bangood shipping with some Christmas trinkets.Coffee spoons that look like cats hanging on the coffee mug. 12 days from ordering to arrival. China to Ohio. Paid shipping though. A few bucks.

Smoked paprika, anyone?

Had to pick some up for my burger seasoning mix.

Oh yes love it in brisket rub!

RK71 took 2 weeks to arrive
SA doubleshot PBT took 4 days to arrive

All from China to Malaysia
Very fast. Very happy

wonderfulā€¦

Got this inexpensive multi-tool to throw in the tackle box. For $7, this thing is pretty nice. It has locks for all the different tools and blades. The hex head can accept all regular 1/4ā€ screwdriver bits.

Itā€™s rather big an heavy, so not suitable for EDC, but it seems well made.

Found this laser measure on a quick sale for $10, so I grabbed it. Accuracy seems good, compared to my other laser measure. This one also displays fractions of an inch.

I got these socks today.

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Mountain-Quarter-Cushion-Athletic/dp/B076B9RZYT

They seem like nice mostly-cotton socks.

They are a little tough to put on, but I wear size 13 shoes.

It's hard to find nice cotton socks anymore, but my first impressions of these socks are good.

Got kitty a cat-hammock with toy and scratching-posts.

Almost immediately he went at the posts (already started on the recliner, and I wanted him off that habit), and sleeps on the pedestal, but as soon as I plop him in the hammock, off he goes. He goes climbing everywhere else, so go figureā€¦

Ordered some sunglasses to replace a pair I ā€œmisplacedā€ since sometime last year. From what I heard and read about shady rays seem to be mostly good things.

We use Wiha Torx drivers to change carbide inserts in all our tools. Absolutely te best you can buy. :+1: https://www.wihatools.com/

Yeastā€¦ still hard to find in local stores around here, so this one came from Amazon, made by our friends in Canada.

Hoping to bake something this weekend.

!! You opening your own bakery?

When I used to get yeast, it was in a little wrapped cube I had to keep in the fridge.

Well, the little 1/4 oz packets are nowhere to be found at my local grocery stores, and if you buy online, a 1 lb bag costs about the same as a few 1/4 oz packets. Gonna freeze it and hope it lasts a bit.

I was stoked for this one. For the major part of my 25-year work anniversary gift I chose this:

I just biked home from work with it today, and it recorded my heart rate and gpx track for over 70 minutes, and the battery is still fully charged (itā€™s solar, and hooboy was it sunny today).

Even got the ride into strava with heart rate and everything. Iā€™m kinda nerding out right now.

I had a bad experience with some ~3ā€ Wiha bits (philips and slot). Bought them because the shank was round and the size of the head - very useful for certain screws in the bottom of long holes. However, the Philips heads were incorrectly sized. Kept stripping #2 heads in particular. Wera for me from now on.

Picked up another power bank. 15,000 mAh, USB-C in/out, but no PD. At $7.50, I couldnā€™t resist, although it did take forever to ship. Apparently Mophie is a reputable brand, although Iā€™ve never heard of them before.

Just ordered the Amazfit T-Rex with the current $25 off coupon on Amazon.

Its smartwatch capabilities are rather limited, but I mainly bought it for its activity/exercise tracking functions which are rather good, especially at this price point. Plus I like that old G-Shock-like rugged look.

10:09:50. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Love it!

Post #1000!

(At the moment.)