Not a deal: HaikeLite HT35 XHP35 HD CW/NW 2300LM 3Modes Zoomable

An impressive light. I don’t have a practical use for it, though. I realize that shouldn’t stop me.

I would buy one if someone could confirm that it is possible to get a sharp image of the led when the light is focussed. The blury image is stopping me for now.

By focused, do you mean in throw mode head extended out or in flood - lens close to the LED?

When close to the LED, the LED is about as clear as could be, looks great in fact.

Ohh - wait, by sharp image of the LED, sorry, you must mean on a wall from the beam? Ohh, yes - mine is modded with a XHP35 HI and I get a nice square image of the LED, can see the bumps and everything, and can even read "CREE" off the MCPCB, mirror image of course.

I can't recall the details, but pretty sure I didn't mod the light for focus.

Martin has a decent deal on this light - haven't checked if still good though, and see the WW version is in stock.

Sorry for replying late but i am still in Hospital and the last few days were not the best (i am getting a lite fever). Good to hear that it is possible to get a sharp LED image.
But i think it will require a bit adjusting. Every pic i can find here on BLF is not sharp if in max throw.
And the Youtube reviewer things it is a feature that the square LED image (on max throw) is not focused right. (HaikeLite HT35 Zoomable Flashlight Review - Insane Alien Summoning! - YouTube from ~15:30min)

There was a good offer for the light last week. But now BG has a Promotion running (not so good price) and you can not use Codes on items with Promo Tag.
So i hope the code still works when the promo is over.
Here some pics from BLF showing the HT35 on max throw (and this is the reason why i asked)

Does this light suffer from shadow light rings when ” zoomed ” ?

Can not tell in pictures.

Weird - mine seems focused well, but again, it's a different LED, so maybe it's better set for a XHP 35 HI -- flat one rather than domed?

So now i hope the light arrives and i am able to get a sharp image of the SBT-70. Only downsite of this host is that i will have to use a dummy cell. I was not able to find a Buck driver that is capable of driving the SBT-70 12A 3V in a 2S battery configuration. But this host seems like it could handle the heat a bit better than any other aspheric light i have seen. So i am ok with using a dummy cell.