NOW 70% OFF COUPON!! DIY TorchLite 2x26650 XM-L, SST-90, SST-50 etc Host!

Works now.

Might be that I put in 'TorchLite' (case sensitive)

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

$28…… Man.

Just grabbed one of these thank you!

Does anyone know what shipping costs to Australia is?

Should be $15 with Tracking. You can calculate it on the website. Thanks.

Shipped out a couple orders! :slight_smile:

Heck of a deal. Very nice quality host with great heat sinking. Awesome anno, threads, feel and look. Doesn't fit protected cells well. Was my first high quality light. Just bought another. Been wanting to see what kind of a thrower it can be with a dedomed XM-L2 or XP-G2 at high amps. Thanks for the great offer.

grabbed one too… maybe for MT-G2 light? :slight_smile:

Received my order today. Looks great. Thank you again Jason/EDC+.

All gone? :_(

Might be all gone. I’ll have to pack the next couple of orders then see if I have any left…

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Have at least one left, if you want one, PM me.

Last one is pending sold.

However, I will mention I have 3 more, but they have reflector defects. It appears that something went wrong during the reflector plating process, and the reflectors have a slightly gold tint. Mostly silver but a little bit of gold. Still usable but you probably would see a 10-15% decrease in OTF lumens would be my guess… But hey maybe someone out there can polish up the reflectors, or experiment or use these for parts? Or maybe if you can find an aspherical lens you could go without the reflector completely?

Anyways, if anyone is interested in the last 3 lights with the slightly blemished reflectors, I’ll let them go cheap! Just $40 shipped for all 3 via Priority Mail (USA Only). Anyone interested? Send me a PM, I want to clear these out.

Sold these

Sent you one …

just got mine today… oh my makes me wonder why I didn’t get this sooner?
it’s a very beefy and beautiful host with plenty heat sink for cooling.
it’s perfect for any mod… it came with practically anything you ever need to assembly a perfect light for yourself :smiley:
including adapter for 17mm driver.
I’m thinking about building myself a MT-G2 light with this host, now I regret it that I only bought one of these host :_(
is there any left for sale Jason? sent you pm :bigsmile:

Found one defective reflector left. It just has a slight gold hue to it. The plating process was not done correctly. If anyone wants to experiment with plating/polishing a reflector this would be a good chance to do so.

$4 shipped in the US for it. Just PM me if you want the reflector. Or if you order anything from me, I’ll give it free to anyone that wants it. Otherwise I’ll be tossing it out, but thought I’d check first if anyone could use it.

I’ll take it. PM sent.

I just found this ad if anyone is looking for this light.

I don't know anything about the Shenzen Torch Lighting Technology Co., Ltd though. Anyone every buy from them?

EDIT: Never mind the page says:

Last Login Date: Oct 09, 2012

it’s a shame… as it is a very nice host :smiley:

I’ve still got one from EDCPlus that I haven’t even opened the package yet. Must be close to a year.
It’s funny this thread got revived. I needed to grind down an MTG Noctigon and didn’t want to remove the brand new emitter. I remembered my other TorchLite that still had my very first MT-G2 mounted on aluminum, so I took it out and installed it on my newly shaped Noctigon. That was from the olden days, before Noctigons and Sinkpads were invented.

What made me think of this light was this light. Looks like the reflector may be the same size. I don't know the exact dimensions of the Torchlite reflector though.