Ok, what do you want for Nov group buy from Dinodirect (updated 1st GB for 2012!!)

jaja

( las mas encantadoras son las de tu paìs. tan naturales )

Its her loss bro...you should have said meet me here tomorrow and I will give you an awesome LED keychain flashlight/zipper pull. 50,000hrs led life. 1 coin cell battery. Dont be late.

Hi Summer - Id like to buy the Klarus P2A at the special price...how can I order?

Klarus P2A $29.69---$26.45

Hi Summer - i have sent you a PM. It cant be true that i missed the price by 1/2 day. 56.xx$ (today morning) vs. 98.99$ (today afternoon)!!

LOL...but seriously Id like to buy the P2A now...my P1A has not shipped so I will cancel that since I think Id like a 2xAA light more. Was there supposed to be a coupon? (I dont care about waiting anymore even if I wait 3 months, I just changed my mind re form factors.)

(Or should I keep the P1A also? I only paid 22$ for it or something.)

Hi friend I have replied u via PM.

Hi firend, our BIG 69%OFF had been expired, so the price is returning back. If there is any new activity, I will share it in the coupon share post. Thanks.

Never mind!

I will find other channels where to invest my money. It's a loss for DD since i was really going to proceed with the impulse buy (DMM worth "99$" lmao). I can certainly live happily without a DMM! Thanks for your PM's Summer!!

4Sevens comes up with new stuff on Tuesday (SHOT show 2012, Las Vegas)..

A rl friend of mine got a shipping notification for the P1A. i cant believe it until someone shows his/her pre-ship photo harhar!!

Yup, it was me :bigsmile: But they've send it as normal package :( (and not registered). Anyway, I want to know how much will take normal package this time.

UPDATE: btw, my order status in "My order history" is still the same.

got a post-ship or pre-ship photo for us?

i wanna get horny

I received shipping notice on my P2A, but no picture.

They have no time get pictures. Ask Summer to send a few please.

So everyone got his/her shipping notice? Sweet. And all before CNY!

Sorry m8, i couldnt hold it and already got off at some flash prongraphy

Pressure gone..

Shipment notice received today for my P2A as well!

took more than 2 weeks before they sent it out.... pfff

i got my pre-ship photo for the P1A! (actually a post-ship photo lol)

sorry, probably 3 weeks.. ordered on Dec 29th... no picture for me!

i've posted the glorious picture in another thread too, but since it's so fake here another time for the drool in us:

F.A.K.E.!.!.!

fake fake fake!!! :tired:

I want a 30$ giftcard now!!!! $)

Yeah, we want a giftcard as compensation for waiting so long 8)