Olight Factory Dedomed Light?

Can't wait to get your impressions on it. :)

It’s supposed to be gift wrapped and parked under that blasted tree… just taunting me day in, and day out.

Did you notice in the group buy thread for the BLF SE X6 that a hair dryer works to remove tape without tearing the "paper" on the custom box? ;)

Are you suggesting that he employ some under-handed tactics to get his hands on the light so he can play with it without leaving evidence? 0:)

Good call.

Same here……mine will be here tomorrow! :santa:

That is torture!!! lol! :open_mouth:

David, actually overhand works better to achieve proper distance and accurately apply the right amount of heat to remove the tape without damaging the bows. ;)

Uh, not that I would actually know or anything...

Hmmm, if advanced editor is Advanced, why are the smileys so poor? :bigsmile:

from Illumn and it’s showing out for delivery now. Just in time to play around with it this weekend. I have a freshly charged 18650 waiting for it.

I ordered mine the same time[back order]!!! You have an advantage!! You live in the same State[Calif.] as Illumns!! I live ~ 3000 miles away in Pa.!! I will have mine tomorrow!

Enjoy it! :wink:

Currently working on a GB for these at close to half the MSRP. If anyone is interested then keep an eye out in the recent threads over the weekend. Just waiting to hear back on a few details from the supplier and how many need to be sold to get this price. I will say that its VERY tempting to buy multiples at this price :wink: