Olight I3E EOS replacement

Clearance? Bugger…

They all come with cells, so that’s not an issue. I’d rather one of those than worrying if a hateful little alkaleak would ruin the light from the inside.

Glad I got alla mine waaaaaaaay back, before they became an endangered species.

I recall ChibiM met with Eneloop engineers and posted the interview. They said that over discharge is the worst thing for them. Slight over discharge is worse that slight overcharge.

My concern with vampire lights (like Sofirn C01 series) is that they overdischarge an eneloop if I forget to turn them off. I’m uncertain if they’ll do that to NiMH the same way as alkaline. But I’m cautious.

Just for your LB :wink:

https://wuben.aliexpress.com/store/group/Mini-Keychain-Flashlight/3053055_517596179.html

How about Trustfire mini3? Seems to be in the same general category as Olight I3E - single mode AAA twisty. Any experience with it?

Got the Skilhunt E3A yesterday. There is a sticker on top of the Neutral White mark that says “CRI HIGH”. I suppose it’s somewhat more pleasant than my Olight I3E, but maybe I’m just imagining things because of the sticker :slight_smile: