Olight

Is it safe to order from Neal these days?? Like will it take an eternity for shipping?

Finally, after one month, my Baton 3 arrived. The first shipment was apparently lost. The second is still sitting in customs in NJ. Olightstore did me right by shipping a third by FedEx. A month is a long time to wait when ordering from a site based in your home country. I recommended that they post on their site which items would ship from China, as that would be nice to know before ordering. But it is a pretty nice light with great runtimes. The charging case is pretty neat too, and smaller than I thought it would be.

Okay okay I’ll order one then. :slight_smile: What the hay, might as well. Add an Olight to my current stash. :money_mouth_face:

Just got some Olights on the last sale . Arrived in 3 days . Thought they were shipped from US , but all addresses on the box only say Dongguan , CN . I don’t understand.

They ship from china now to usa for faster shipments some time ago… this is normal after all olight is a chinese company.

€ 116,35 is rather high.

Usually the shipping information says it’s from the Georgia, store . This one didn’t. I really like the charger case with the baton 3 .

My Baton 3’s also came from China during the flash sale, but I actually ordered them prior to the official start of the sale. That is allowed once Gold level status is acheived. I hunkered down anticipating a long wait, but it arrived in 3 days…really…3 days!!! How in the heck did they get these lights all the way from China to my doorstep in 3 days? I have no idea…never had that happen before.

My experience as well…fastest shipping from China ever.

I may not agree with the way Olight basically started the modification of batteries to support magnetic charging, but their lights are extremely high quality. Even the boxing on Olight’s reek of high quality. I have quite a few in my collection, and every single one of them looks, feels, and performs like a quality product. They never seem to adopt the newest, brightest, or furthest throwing emmitters, but their lights are among the highest quality of any manufacturer. The fit, finish, presentation and responsiveness to customers are all very good. I have yet to have an Olight fail. Their lights are extremely reliable, but usually lag behind in new technology or versatile UI. If you want the super impressive lumens or throw…look elsewhere. If you want a flashlight that is going to preform the basic functon of a flashlight for many years to come, Olight is a good choice.

:+1:

These words…He Speaks, They are True. (God Father voice)