Olightstore.com New Flashlight Products

My M2R Warrior (non-pro) is a bit greenish on the edge of the hotspot, but nothing major. Same with my M2T.
With the Warrior Mini, the whole thing is green on low and medium - the most used modes. High and Turbo are acceptable.
I also love the WM - the form factor, design, size, switches - everything is top-notch, except the tint. It’s a shame.

Just like Fenix, engineers focused on making CW lights, marketing focused on US.

Reminds me of the words of Henry Ford and his T-model.
“Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black.”

AKA: I’m less interested in making the car you want. You can buy any car I make

Olights never offer tint options, all of mine are crudely cool with the exception of my Warrior-X-Pro, that is around 5k. I think they love lumen specs, I dunno. Well made lights, but they love that 6-7k cold white light. It was ok before I joined BLF & becames a tint snob…BLF ruined everything and now my lights need to be just purrrfect. And their proprietary batteries, I used to like them & think they were just fine. Now I don’t ever want a light with them stupid funny batteries.

Welcome!

Olight USA Christmas Sale is here: https://www.olightstore.com/flashsales.html

Too bad, the Santa Obulbs set is already OUT OF STOCK at Olight USA.

Thanks goodness I got one set in my first order. When I returned with my second order, all gone.