olightstore.com order 'processing', no response to my inquiries

Glad you got your light.
But the $1,000,000 question is…. does your order still say Processing…… ?

just kiddin.

Only 8 business days.

Nobody asked me but........................Order placed on 28/11/2017 still says processing however I received the S2A yesterday 05/12/2017. Oh wait 01/12/2017 shipped. Just a bit confusing layout/webpage.

Be VERY CAREFUL with Olight guys. I got my order Javelot complete kit.

Very bad experience listed below.

1 Item came missing parts. No charger, 18650 battery x 2, flashlight holster, battery adapter/converter cradle for CR123A.

2. Item came is bubble wrap bag. Not even a sturdy box.

I contacted them about replacement so I will have to wait and see.

My first buying experience with them will also be MY LAST.

Mine finally shipped the 6th, ordered on 24th Nov. I tried calling and emailed with no response. Piss poor customer service.

Spoke too soon, it’s the 9th now and usps does not have package yet. WTF.

Well guys, I just wanted to update this thread. As of today 12-18-2017 Olight HAS NOT replied or gave me information in regard to my missing parts as posted above. These guys have VERY POOR customer service. Paypal dispute NOT too far behind at this point.

BTW, they had the Olight Striker on flash sale and I wanted one. You know what? I PASSED!!! More than likely it will come broken or missing other things. I will not take that chance.

Moral of story is BE CAREFUL or STAY AWAY from Olight.

Olightstore — piss poor customer service.

Do you have any recent experience with them? I am just wondering if anything has changed in the past 6 years.

Yes. Tried ordering replacement rubber clamp bands for an Olight bike flashlight mount. The person wanted pictures but my email won’t send pictures. I sent an Amazon link and they come back 3 emails later with “The St. Pats rubber band promotion was last year”.
The last email asked what flashlight I was inquiring about.

So I just ordered another mount for the bands.
Don’t get me wrong,. I love my Olight lights. Don’t have a problem with them.
However Olightstore is a big hell no for me.