On The Road? (e.g. X3, X5, X6) 850 and 1300 lumens

Oh btw, they use real silicone lube on these OTR/Shadow lights. Not the stinko machine oil stuff you see on Sky Ray, Trustfire, Ultrafire and the usual suspects which take quite a while to get rid with solvents.

X5 has PWM of 567 and 523Hz on medium and low. If this is the same for the PAlight T6, then they are basically the same light with the same pretty massive screw-in drop-in (apply some thermal compound and you are good to go)

A bump because I’m trying to track down more info on “OnTheRoad”
and this mentions that may be made by “Loongsun”
which is also hard to track down
They were popular a few years ago, mentioned also in this thread
Best bang for the buck 2x 18650 lights today? at BLF, which pointed to them at CNQG
(those links now throw a SQL error)
Other searches turn up Chinese links that are no longer available
Translation shows there used to be many pages of discussion about many familiar flashlights on those Chinese pages

So this may be “great firewall” problems or something causing rapid bit rot on that end, or ???

Basically I was just hoping to track down info on this little “UC3” charger that charges to 4.28v (sigh)

I couldn't access the zlsh.net link but you could check out their tmall side : https://ontheroad.world.tmall.com/

Well, I can’t read Chinese, but looking at the pictures, it looks like

they claim a top voltage on the charger of 4.24, rather less than the 4.28 we’re seeing.

I don’t know what the “100%” logo is supposed to tell.

I’ll add it to HKJ’s request list for chargers to test

Huh, i never thought on the road existed in 2011. Those lights from 2011 had some thick walls