[Ongoing] Deals for IF22A in Black and Sliver on Amazon.us

Oh man, I just missed the sale by a couple hours! Anyway that I could get a code?

Btw Sofirn (Barry?), when on the Sofirn Store at Amazon.US, I enter “IF22A” in the search box and it displays 7 items, none of them the IF22A. Maybe there’s an index coding issue?

Just enter ‘IF22A’ on Amazon search box, then you’ll find it.

The code has been sent to your message, please check it out there.

PM the code! :wink:

PM sent! :wink:

Please send the code, thank you!

Yes. Please check the code on your message.

But that’s exactly what I entered. Not the double-quotes, obviously… And then I browsed the categories and did not see the IF22A listed there.

I don’t know if it was when first released, but for awhile now the IF22A has not been available in the Sofirn store directly, but has been available from an official distributor called 77 Outdoor Shop. I just got one from them a couple weeks ago (had a flash sale prime price and was able to add a discount on top of that…one of the Sofirn discounts mentioned in one of these threads…once you add it to your cart, go to the checkout screen and you can apply the promo code there before paying). If you can’t find it on search it could be out of stock, but you could try googling “Sofirn IF22A site:amazon.com” for a link, or you could click on the seller “77 Outdoor Shop” on a listing for a different light, then click on their store/items and it should be in that short list.

Or, heck, just go here. :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.com/Powerful-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Thrower-Inserted/dp/B09G6BQ6YJ/

Is the code still available? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks — actually I had found it, but just wanted Sofirn to understand that searching wasn’t turning up results for the IF22A in their Amazon store. I don’t know if that other store is affiliated with Sofirn. I figured it would be best for Sofirn to make the sale. cheers.

They are directly affiliated I think for quite awhile now but I don’t know all the details. I would assume that to some extent they are favoring their dealer in terms of who gets which lights to stock/sell on Amazon. Code works, though (or did). :slight_smile:

Yes. Please check your message.

I would like a code for the IF22A please

I’ll take a code please, thank you.

Yep, PM sent. Thank you!

PM sent. Check the code out there. :wink:

I would like a code for the IF22A please Amazon.ca if possible

Hi, the stock of IF22A is still on the way to Amazon.ca warehouse. It will be arrive around 10 days later.