ONLINE! Haikelite HK4S groupbuy - Quad SST20/40 26650/21700 flashlight

That first dog reminds me of two of mine in the past. Both lab/shepherd mixes, two of the best dogs I ever had. They had the best qualities of each.

On the left is Colt (then Duke and Nox). Tested Colt’s genetics and they listed about every breed you can think of, and despite his coloring, Rottweiler was a distant relative. He’s a great dog, very attentive, affectionate and obedient. He has a lot of “Ojeriza” like a Fila and he can take down that big Akita like it’s his day job.

My brown one finally arrived today. Curious how andruil worked out with this driver. I think I have the USB thingy somewhere but have never used it.

Interesting light. I might try to swap leds or mpcbs with nsx4e xhp50. Can’t really say yet, we will see when the sun sets.

Wait, what is an nsx4e XHP50?

Another 4 emitter 26800 light.

Most of the similarities end there, I suppose, but I purchased both with a frequent use case in mind.

The reflectors on the hk4s are deeper. I probably should have reversed my emitter choice for both.

Edit: hmm, not sure what’s up with the listing, but this is what I got, with a stainless bezel. Sorry for any confusion, just did a Google search, then realized it looks the same but first link is sxs80.

Edit 2, just in case someone is looking for the same type of light.

Hk4s with alofthobbies 26800, 295 grams, nsx4e with same cell, 373 grams.