Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

well my charger left the NYC customs place… and has passed through a NJ postal sorting center… nj? thats not really closer… it might be farther away… havent looked it up on a map to be sure…

Hi guys,

As I wrote in my post in another thread, Chinese shipping are consistently inconsistent. So we better just relax, wait for the tracking to go active from 5 to10 days if it has not, then our package will just pop up like a rabbit!. My previous experiences with ALL those post services that any Chinese vendor used are from a fast 10 days to a slow 40 days. :open_mouth:

The experience could be unsettling to a relative newcomer to online orders/deliveries though. :Sp

Mine spent one day in Chicago on the way to Ohio, must have gotten lucky.

I have been waiting for 2 packages for a month, shipped one week apart:

Today’s tracking says: 2014-05-15 16:28, Prepare dispatch to destination country,

And other one says: 2014-05-22 12:00, Dispatch to country of destination

Guess what, my friendly postman just sent me a text message, writing “you have two packages here with me”

As I always said, it just pops up like rabbit. If there is lottery in LED tints and Skyray drivers, more so in shipping times!

(local tracking in my country says the same thing, btw)

It’s 324 units sold now.

Hello KAR2009,

Thanks for your review on this dream charger, we really appreciate everyone’s effort. We will send Gearbest points to reviewers as a tiny thank you gift in return. Details here: Thanks for your reviews for Gearbest.com products, please share them and get points.

Would you like to post your review on that thread to share with other users? Would you like to accept our small gift for sending you the points? Hope you don’t mind my unexpected pm, thanks.

Thanks for the good price on this charger. Now all I need is a good deal on the Nitecore HC50.

http://www.banggood.com/Nitecore-HC50-CREE-XM-L2-(T6)-LED-Double-Light-Headlamp-Bike-Bicycle-p-910943.html with code MOSC68 = $52,8

I know you just wanted to share some good deals here in the forum, but wouldn’t it be more effective if you open a new thread about your post so a lot of people will be informed about it? Thanks :slight_smile:

Cellphone pic of my C9000 and the BT-C3100 side-by-side charging D cells. I’m glad to know that the Opus can use the D cell adaptor designed for the C9000 and it can charge the D cell in just one charging session as compared to the C9000 having to do it 2.5 times for a full charge. (the c9000 stops at around 4200ma automatically, regardless of battery charge level)

!!

Hi Tatasal,
If you do not mind can you post your opinion on this charger! Mine seems to operate just fine and the fan is no issue for me at this time.
Thank you.
Dan

I just ordered mine! $39 USD including shipping and tracking number. I did pay extra for insurance and expedited shipping.

Awesome deal!!!

Many thanks to tatasal for setting this up for us!

I just received mine hours ago, so far I have tried testing the D cell adaptor of my C9000 to the BT-C3100 if it can make contact and as you can see in my earlier post with pic, it can be used. Maybe in the coming days I can do some more tests and post it here, and as dchomak and Kar2009 posted earlier with photos, their units showed consistencies with regards to correct charge and discharge capacity readings.

As to the fan sound level you mentioned about your unit, it’s so quiet I cannot hear it as it did not engage since I only tried it for less than a minute yet, then unplug the charger. hahaha

Thank you so much! Look forward to more reviews! My fan like I said also like yours, I can barely hear it running!

Tatasal, GearBest still cannot find my lost parcel for a week already :frowning:
Tomorrow I have to open paypal dispute, because it’s already 31 day after order has been made.

FYI PayPal dispute window was raised from 30 days, to 45 days. So you can maybe give them until the 40th day, in case it turns up.

Agree, they have been pretty open and honest, i think you should wait 10 days more…

I agree that they are honest.
They have asked to investigate for a lot of time. So I’ve asked them for an update.
If they fail to do anything in a week after asking them to… well, you know, it’s a bit too much.

Broken fan.
Set 60mm х 60mm х 10mm

@ Alexp

I have two PSU fans like that I use to cool off my other chargers. Your photo is quite imaginative for everyone to consider just in case.