Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

Paid 5-17 our time here in US.
Order No.:WW1405171320547764

“Order date: 05/18/2014 04:20:54 AM
Tracking Number: RSxxxxx0090NL By NLPOST update on: 05/27/2014 17:00:42 PM PST
Tracking Details >> RSxxxxx0090NL

Not found . ”

Hitorically, it will go active in about 4 –5 days from now.

thank you :smiley:

I should clarify. I had to use 2 weeks BT-C3100 without a fan. Charger and batteries heat up when charging current of 500 mA or more. When charging current of 500 mA NiMh often triggered thermal protection. I had to use an external table fan 15 cm Then I could charge and discharge Li-ion current of 1A.

Fanless charger works well only at currents of 200 mA and 300 mA.

350 units sold as of this posting!

So it seems that in order to keep the size down they’ve squeezed a tiny fan in and made it run at 10 billion RPM. Might have to wire up a decent one to the base or something. What’s the voltage of the fan?

12V, 0,1A.

Dear all,

Very sorry for the higher valued declare issues than actually you have paid, but I think it’s better to clarify this situation.

Customs is a governmental agency responsible for regulating the shipments entering a specific country or region. All shipments being sent to or from region must clear Customs first. It is always the buyer’s responsibility to clear customs and pay the relevant Customs duties. We do not add taxes, VAT, duty, or any other hidden charges.

Customs have a standard price for the products, if we declare under this line, it’s easy to get into their black list, so we always declare the value as the regular price for the promotion items.

But for this charger, if anyone have high valued declare issues problem, please kindly contact our support center http://support.gearbest.com/ to remake the invoice. Thanks.

Gearbest.com

HKJ will open a flood gate soon (maybe) :smiley:

Just FYI now support wants to close PayPal claim behind PayPal’s system :slight_smile:

support ticket

Please check if the cells are protected or not? With protected cell( there is protection board inside cells), this could be possible.

I think the cell tested here is with protection board on it. right? If so, this can happen that the current is not fully charged into the cell when the protection is activated.

Hi Henry,
The cells I used are all Panasonic NCR18650PF unprotected, as shown in the photos.

I find the above results normal and very satisfactory, by the way.

Tatasal: We will buy this battery and test here. I will keep you updated for this difference reason.

We tested Samsung here with no such problem.

I will try a Soshine 2900mah too, this time a Protected one.

You do not really need that battery to see the problem, four NCR18650A will also show the problem as I documented in post #797.

The problem might be less with 2600mAh batteries.

This is getting exciting!

Although as it is now, personally I am very much satisfied with the charger’s performance with regards to its charging, discharging and analyzing features. I don’t really mind about precision laboratory graphs and results of which an improvement in paper of this charging numbers of such and such……because to me, as an end user, the queston is, will I really benefit that much if the charger will have such ‘ideal’ charge figures, as compared to what it is showing now? I don’t think I will even feel nor see the difference when I turn on my flashlight!!

As long as it shows the correct discharge capacity, as HKJ has confirmed too, that’s enough for me. Enough nitty-gritty for me… :slight_smile: :beer:

But if the problem were only to show up on high capacity cells, why wouldn’t I have noticed the problem when I charged up a triple Sony still welded together from a laptop pull? It took about 7700 mAh to charge the 3 - 2550 mAh cells.

It is not something I have analyzed in details, but the error is due to the current peak and that peak is large with low battery voltage. The Panasonic NCR cells does have a lower voltage than 2600mAh batteries.

Of course, the used power supply will also affect the result.

I would like it to show correct charge as well, I wouldn’t like to have to discharge it just to see its capacity. To see it at a glance every time I take it off charge would be great.

Plus it’s also about having a device that works as it should.

Note I haven’t received mine yet and am not an expert in this matter but these are general comments.