Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

I can’t wait to see how this new one will turn out.

Good Day Henry Xu,
Thank You Very Much for the information.
Best Regards,
Roberta 0:)

My charger is no good.
I completely regret buying my charger.
I am sure I speak for 702 victims when I say that we deserve a $15.00 coupon for being guinea pigs in your experimental opus project.

Omg there’s no way I can buy anymore chargers.
Unless we 702 charger buyers can buy them for $20.00 each.
We spent all our money.

:bigsmile:

Now I might buy one, once HKJ reviews it. Thanks Henry for taking the time to let us know. Its also nice to see you are listening to the advice of the many talented people here.

Yeah, I might buy one too, I appreciate the honesty of Henry/Opus about coming forward with little tweaks and improvements on an already solid product.

+1

I read all the new changes and do not see where the Fan itself will be of better quality.
Temp sensing is of little use if it is just a band aid fix for the fan not running on time, every time.

Please source a reliable unit.

For those being mad about a new model coming out, it’s called evolution and thank goodness our voices have been heard and the changes are happening as fast as they are.
Later,
Keith

It’s like being mad at Apple for coming out with new phones and tablets every year

I agree with the fan improvements. A nice quiet fan would be a good choice.

I bought 2 and I have NO regrets. I am happy with my purchase.
Now, I am even happier with the anticipation of an even better charger.

To a certain extent, there comes a time when a person has to realize that ultimately, they are responsible for their own happiness.

do i have to buy the 2.1 now or can we wait until 2015 for the new model?

Henry Xu wrote:
Hello, every one.
Concerning the feedback with V2.0 BT-C3100, we are going to release a new version in August: V2.1

I personally won’t be buying one until the closing sentence of HKJ’s review reads “I rate this a very good charger”

now i am confused

what will happen in 2015?

A completely new improved model. The updates to the current model is probably only software based, i.e. it is limited what can be done to improve it.

Maybe there is enough interest for a new group buy for the updated version. I personally don’t see the improvements as being huge, but I’m interested in the 2015 model now.

happiness depends completely on GB prices and coupons.

Meanwhile, I have been having a terrible time trying to deal with GearBest support about my unit that displays inaccurate voltages.

It’s been almost a month now of messages back and forth.

The 2015 version may well be a real “dream charger” that I would seriously consider buying, but I wouldn’t buy it from GearBest based on my current experience.

Would you care to expound more fully on that? Voltages on the charged cells? Voltages on the charger’s display? Sharing it here would certainly help!