Ordered ICR king kongs from Fast tech and Got INR batteries.

Is there an echo in here? :)

-Garry

Flat tops.

Raised tops.

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Just got my FastTech package with the replacement KK's and I am sure you can guess what I got - 2 INR's! The same flat-top version I previously had. I give up. I already got the ICR from CNQG, so I'm set for what I needed it for. I don't even know if I should respond to the FT ticket to tell them they are INR's again.

-Garry

Way to go FT!! Smile Sorry Garry.... This sucks in so many ways... Just another sign for them going down.

I hope you do decide to respond Garry. Don’t go down without a fight! :frowning:

+1

Seconded. What a shame. I blame it on e-cigs.

Ok, I brought up the issue again with FastTech support even pointing out their previous reply that they would make sure my replacements were marked ICR. I also uploaded a photo showing the cells, the package with tracking number, and the packing slip. I'm not shipping this set back to them if that's what they want.

-Garry

Why dont you send them a mail saying: “Thank you for resolving your error of sending 2 INR cells you shipped me instead of 2 ICR, with an additional set of free INR cells in place of the 2 ICR cells I ordered! I am very happy to get 4 INRs in total to use with my light, yes it does solve my problem of avoiding mixed chemistry, I am thankful for the free batteries as a solution and I accept this solution of 4 INR batteries instead of 2 ICR!” I’m pretty sure they may be a bit careful in their response next time. :slight_smile:

I only have 2 in my possession right now as I returned the first two. I might just ask for a "gift certificate" for the amount of the batteries and apply it to my next order.

-Garry

Might be the best way to go. I am still waiting for them to respond. But I will tell you this. It ticks me off that they know they have a problem and are not fixing it. It’s not that they made a mistake that is so bad it’s their response that matters and sending out two more of the exact same batteries is a pretty messed up response.

That does seem like the best solution, I was assuming you had 2 INR still plus the 2 new ones: then it’d be on them to get you the correct batteries more quickly.

I will be telling them that I took my business elsewhere to a web shop that shipped me the correct batteries.

-Garry

We are experiencing a temporary spike in support requests. Our resopnse may be slightly delayed at the moment.
Please be assured that we are working on your requests as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This is the message on their support ticket that I put in.

They wouldn’t have had this problem with me if they had stopped selling the INR’s as ICR’s when they were informed they had a problem the first time.

To the order-pickers they look like exactly the same thing with a hardly noticeable difference in the number on the label.

I sure can't see the differences among the hundreds of e-cig parts. If I were filling orders there would be a lot of ticked-off vapor-heads.

I get that but they knew they had a problem and were sending out the wrong batteries and didn’t even bother to change anything on their site. They are still up and listed as ICR when they know they are shipping INR. They could seriously get somebody hurt. This isn’t like sending out the wrong atomizer head so that it just doesn’t work. This is sending out two different chemistry batteries that people will be mixing and matching with. Not cool at all.

I can totally see how the shipping department missed it. In fact I missed it and mixed and matched the batteries and used them that way. I only caught it because when I took them out and checked the voltages one was barely discharged and the other was down more than normal. The one battery had to be charging the second battery and that is how they go boom.

It makes you wonder if they're capable of sending you the higher quality SRK clones when the only very noticeable difference is numbers on a label that are meaningless to the folks in the FT warehouse.

Ultrafire, Trustfire, Panasonic...just meaningless characters. The cells are roughly the same size and shape, thus they're all the same. ;)

Order pickers can’t be knowledgable about all of the wide variety of product FT sells. They work with SKUs when they’re pulling orders. The onus is on Fasttech to have sufficient controls in place to inspect, label and stock product correctly. They appear not to.

Agreed. The stockers should be knowledgeable enough to place the right label on the product and place it in the correct spot on a shelf. Order pickers should be able to match one set characters on a label to another set of characters on an order sheet.