[Oshpark] HQ ProgKey - Universal Driver Programming Key

I finally got around to building 1-2 up. Got two reflowed with the pins, one is fully assembled with a USBASP, looks very much like contactcr's above. I applied a good clear epoxy over the pins just to be sure. For me all I used was the hot air gun - did one side first, then the other, no kapton tape. Ended up replacing one pin though cause it was slightly bent to begin with and then after soldering, the pin would stick a little, then pop up -- it had to go. Again, used the hot air gun, added a little more solder paste, and it turned out well.

It worked first shot flashing Anduril2 on a FF E01. Tried the E07 but not working, then searched BLF and found AUX LED power must be removed () - not a good design...

Tried the PL47 but the with the rt. angle posts coming off the HQ key PCB, I can't get it all the way down to the driver ().

The checked my ROT66 - no flash pins o the driver ().

Ok, I gotta look for more lights I can flash with it. I already bought the pogo pin flash programmer from Hank for the Emisars and Noctigons.

BLF LT1 and lume1

. Just checked some Astrolux lights. Only ones with flash pads were 6 across: 5 then 1 pin gap then 1. Spacing matched though, but had no alignment holes.Think it was an FT03 mini.

Does this work for the LT1?

I cant promise anything 2 years later since things change so much. My original LT1 is two rows of 3 and 4 pins respectively so yes it would work assuming you have the pogo pins wired to the correct spots on the adapter.

There are various pad layouts for the LT1, depending on the generation. For some it might work (or can be adapted), for others it won’t.