[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

10000?

Do you get a prize? Lol

Ten thousand must-read posts!

Wish I would have won a new GT! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah little giggles while we wait for some pictures from Neal :sunglasses:

Just out of curiosity, would this thread have the most posts on BFL?

One thread has more posts:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/39069

WOW! But I think this thread will exceed that in the next coming weeks/months…lol

@JasonWW, Thank you Very Much for the link.

Best Regards,

George

Doh… and I missed this one :confused:

I think I’ve seen people use those little magnets to add length to the cells. Magnets might help keep them from wiggling around in the slots as well.

Hey,

Can anybody recommend a case to put this beast into? I would like to have room for an 8 battery charger, strap, and anything else I might need.

Thanks

YES THE LENGTH is the problem.
They did provide some metallic small pieces but for the life of me I can not work out how they fit in.
I can not get them to screw in to the ` Threaded spacers` you mention.
I have tried some small powerful magnets I purchased on line but they don’t seem to work.

I can not believe there is NO CHARGER specific for the 10180`s ?
Tried asking BG or GB cant remember which one I purchased from but after sale service from either can be a bit of a hit or miss affair.

Yes the GYRAFALCON ALL-44 does do - 0.1 - 0.25 - 0.5 - 1.0 amp charging .
Does not seem to have 0v waking / charging of old batteries

To be honest have not been impressed with any charger for a long time and being in Australia means often we can only get US or EU electrical plug like I got with my 2 x Gyrafalcon.

I still have 1 in the box.
If you like I can take some pictures and post them so you can see the extra metal pieces and anything else you might be interested in.
What do people see as the ` BEST ` Li-ion charger on the market TODAY ?

Thank you JasonWW

Thank you NikolaS,
Good idea will give it a go.

JasonWW thanks for the input.

I searched aluminum case on harborfreight.com.

They have some good choices and under $30.

Sorry everyone, I suddenly stopped getting updates about this thread yesterday, I figured I was finally getting some downtime and peopel were busy on the weekend. Turns out that was not the case lol.

I am not totally sure what EVVA stands for?

The carriers fit the only protected cell I own just fine with some room to spare so unless they are abnormally large protected cells should work fine.

Yeah, we tried to keep the LED shelf as open as possible as part of the design to make modding easier.

10180 charger? What about olight uc usb universal charger. Using adaptor or powerbank that have low ah

In other news, I just got an update on the orders, we currently have 416 orders completed!

So by the end of the week it looks like most of the first 555 will have completed payment when we send out the next set of PM’s.

Sounds good brotha is there a link to the group buy for the batteries? I’m liking the panasonic idea definitely the best brand to go with. Hope this thing comes in before Chrismas spending it in Florida and thought it might be cool to test this sucker on the beach.