[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Sounds good brotha is there a link to the group buy for the batteries? I’m liking the panasonic idea definitely the best brand to go with. Hope this thing comes in before Chrismas spending it in Florida and thought it might be cool to test this sucker on the beach.

The 35E cells will be available with the GT if you want those. If you already placed an order and forgot to add the cells you can go back to the order page and just buy the cells (although it is much better to order everything at once for new orders).

The first batch might have the DHL orders delivered before Christmas, the second batch will most likely be delivered after.

So need full completed payment#, then 555 gt’s will shipping first?

Or will waiting 1000 first batch completed payments?

They will be shipped as soon as the manual and packaging is finished at this point last I heard.

Evva make protected versions of the Panasonic GA and B batteries (plus a bunch more). MTN Electronics sells them. I’ve got a few of each. The longest of the 2 are 69.5mm.

I assume keengeorge has one of those models. They carry other models but I think they are all under 69.5 in length.

There is a link in post #1. Here it is:

This is for the pack of 8 Samsung 35E 3500mah cells for $40. You can sign up in the link, but I think they can only be bought at the same time or after you buy the GT. So it’s different from a regular battery group buy.

I don’t remember any group buy for Panasonic cells. If there is a group buy for them, they might not be associated with the GT.

Hi,
I did first payment about $15 in September and TheMiller told me, I´m in for $111.
But I didn´t got mail or PM for next payment.
I´m also not on the list paid $15.
Can you check this?
I wrote PM at TheMiller, too.
Thanks
Markus

I think I will get the GyrFalcon All-88 at Gearbest.com.

I am ordering 2 and used promo code: GB17LED and got 12% off.

So that brings the price down to $51.04 per charger.

Thanks, I took a measurement and it looks like up to 70mm should fit fine in the new carriers. So they should work good.

Neal was worried that a few were missing from the list, not surprising after how big of a hassle that was.

I will send you a PM manually in a moment.

Hi,
thanks a lot.
greetings.
Markus

There is no best charger. Juse what’s best for you. Some have features and abilities others don’t. Do you need to charge Lipo cells or 4.35v liion? What about nicd? 32650 size? 10180 cell size? See, too many variables. You just need to match a charger to your needs.

I searched and searched and finally found a picture of the Gyrfalcon slot adapters.

Do your adapters look the same?

I personally only charge 4.2v lithium cells. 16340 to 26650. I’ve got a pair of Xtar SV2 Rocket chargers for my 26650 which charge at 2A each. Then an Xtar VC4 for my Misc smaller cells. Soon I’ll have the Miboxer C4-12. That will let me charge my 4 18650 cells for the GT at 1.5A each. It’s super flexible with 10 different charge rates up to 3A x 4. I will be able to charge all the cells I use regularly at their best charge rates.

Dear Texas, I am one of the first list that have received the PM for the purchase and i did it but no mail from Neal. Do I have to worry about that?

Thanks

Max

How much time to we have to pay in the first group?

Also, will protected cells fit in the battery carrier? What is the maximum possible length?

They cost more than Harbor Freight’s offerings but Condition 1’s 801 should be much more durable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ELQ659O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_EzwjAb6EWSNGT

Foam tends to trap moisture so using a desiccant pack is reccomended.

Send Neal a PM on here and he will get the phone number and user name sorted out for you.

The first 555 have until 12-31-17 to keep the lower price.

Although the next batch of PM’s is set to go out late this week, at which point you will loose out on the early access pass and will most likely be pushed back into the second batch of lights that will ship later.

You need button top, raised top or solder blobbed cells. 70mm will fit.

Paid and replied to the mail.

I have one question. I chosen DHL but i would love to know which DHL eCommerce or DHL Express will be used for the GT? Two very different things, i would love to know if anyone has some info on this.

I find lg mj1 is very close to Samsung 35e. I have 8 lg mj1 unprotected button top ready and charged.