[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Please add me to the list, thanks

Please add me to the list. Thank you!

Best movie of all time.

- PLEASE, ADD ME TO THE LIST FOR A 2nd GT.

Thank you!

Hi Texas_Ace,

Thanks a LOT for your update and clarification. Very helpful, since the thread runs so fast and it's difficult to get clear idea.

Maybe it would be good idea to keep an "UPDATE" on TOP of the 1st Post (a practice I used to do at another forum long ago), but I think if The Miller is not available now, then that's impossible.

Maybe a new different thread ONLY for Updates to the Building, PMs & Shipping status of the GT? (just an idea to get a clear view, without mixing so many posts)

Cheers!

No need to PM The Miller. You post in wrong thread before.

” BLF Giga Thrower in Action! 1,290,000 cd LOADS of Beam Shots!!!“:BLF Giga Thrower in Action! 1,290,000 cd LOADS of Beam Shots!!!

” I present you with Giggles, the most hardcore BLF thrower in the World.“:I present you with Giggles, the most hardcore BLF thrower in the World. - #92 by mmalive

And now you in right thread. Coyotehawk i think will add you to list. He help the miller to make interest list.

Thanks for information. I will keep my fingers crossed. Please add my name to list for Giggles. Thanks.

“please add me to the list”

“please add me to the list”

Great work on this light guys, super cool, I have to own one to keep in my Jeep, I’ll promote it when I get mine, and send people your way!!!

Be well,

Robert - California

Nice post. I’ll try and qoute it every now and then so it doesn’t get lost. :+1:

I’ll try and start, but I don’t know everyone. Please add to the list if you know more.

GT TEAM MEMBERS

The Miller - started project
Texas_Ace - design phase, then took over from Miller
DEL - designed driver
Tom E - designed NarsilM v1.2 for it
Neal - put the deal together
MRsDNF - tested a prototype

Hey, I found this in post 1, but I’m not sure if it’s still accurate.

Team:
Tom E: Narsil development
Texas Ace: PCB design
MRsDNF: Communication
Thijsco: CAD analist production / design
Fritz15: CAD analist production / design
M4DM4X: sales
Neal: contact in China well connected in flashlight world.

Ok.

Put me down for a second light in case my first BLF GT gets given away this Christmas. It would be awesome if the first BLF GT arrrives before Christmas day.

Thanks for the GT team’s hard work.

come on monday :+1: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, please start shipping them out, it’s almost Christmas…

Hi guys,

Please add me to the list for another one, this will be my 3rd one.

cheers

I have contacted the CCTV seller. He was sender of notification, NOT THE BLF GT :cry: :person_facepalming:

Have any of the others with notifications confirmed yet?

NO lights have been sent yet!

PLEASE avoid spamming this thread with “sent“ “waiting“ “whining“ “ day three - still not here - do i need to tell PayPal“ “waiting“ “ranting“ whazsoever messages!

let us know:

“the GT has landed!

took xx days after the shipping notice

i am happy/not happy, because ...“

Thanks a lot for the info! Now we want beamshots! :partying_face:

It would be nice if DEL can post the oshpark file with parts list if one would kill the driver.
I couldn’t find the latest model it in his projects, but maybe I overlooked it.

Or maybe even get Lumintop to sell the driver and new 70.2 MCPCB.

Thanks for stepping in and keeping this project rolling TA, and of course the rest of the team, really appreciated.

the update list:

it seems the original link not update

Do you need to? No and Yes.
No - it’s something personal and has no much to do with BLF.
Yes - I have the feeling we are all over Neal the past few weeks. Neal this and Neal that.
Give him some slack. I am glad he has managed to maintain some personal life too.

Congratulations Neal.