[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I think he paid for 2nd batch, not the first batch.

I was not implying count zero was in the first batch. I was explaining why #1028 might be included in the 2nd batch instead of the 3rd.

Oh wait, you were asking for a 2nd light, not a 3rd. When you said 3rd batch I got mixed up. Lol

I’m sure Coyotewolf will add you for a second light once he updates the list in a day or 2 maybe.

Ps. The Miller is still taking a break. These automated PM’s still show his name, though. They are being sent by Texas_Ace and Neal.

wow
thanks all!!

And I will leave for my wedding from December 18th to 23th
during this time, I may can’t reply PMs and update the list.

but I will try.

Very understandable, Neal.

Congratulations.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 357. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

My bad. I saw Count Zero mentioned “first round” and your post following it, then my mind just made up the conclusion. I guess that’s how misunderstanding happens. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on getting married Neal. All the best to you & the lucky lady!! :slight_smile:
Don’t be concerned with answering PM’s & updating lists during your time away… forget it & enjoy your time.

Beast regards to you both!!! . :beer::slight_smile:

Sure. Can you pack and ship my order xxjhfjuj222 before you leave?
Just kidding. Wish you a happy future. Cheers :beer:

Yep what teach said.

“Neal is going to try and get as many of the first batch lights out as he can next week. It’s only 5 days to pack and label 555 lights. If he can do 111 per day, then those will be taken car of. When you add in the 555 to 1000 and subtract the folks who dropped out your probably looking at 800 orders.”

Really, that many people dropped out ? A bit surprising IMO…

Paid x2
Forgot PayPal is in Wife’s email. Had to call her and ask her to respond to Neal for me.
Cats out of the bag !
Guess I’ll be looking to add an extra present under the tree for her.

One guy signed up for like 5 lights, then disappeared. A lot of early sign ups disappeared or lost interest. Plus a lot of the first 555 signed up for 2 or more lights and those extra lights got pushed back to the 2nd batch. Now it looks like the 2nd batch may extend past the #1000 list number.

So it might be more than 800 total orders combined. It might be closer to 900, maybe 1000 (if PM were sent to people on the list up to 1100?).

I’m in the 556-1000 group. Got the PM and all paid up for GT’s and batts ordered. Nice and easy to do. I give a Huuuuuuggggggggeeeeeeeee THANK YOU to the team for a fabulous light at near dirt-cheap prices.

Email replied to with requested info.

I just would like to thank the Miller, and the rest of the BLF team, for doing a great job ob the GT. I just made my order for the GT. And Of course, I donated a little something for the Miller and the rest of the BLF team, thanks again guys.

Ordered, payed and left a tip for the team, good job guy’s this light is going to be great.

The set of PMs sent today (for the second batch of GTs) went through #1049 on the interest list.

This set of PMs excluded people who had explicitly dropped out. But it did include people who were < 555 but had not made the $14 down payment. While they missed the first batch they can still buy from the second batch at $150.

There were five errors in sending the PMs. Looks like due to non-ASCII characters and/or misplaced spaces. I will be sending out to those five individuals shortly.

Mr.Scott

Just got the PM with link to pay for my GT. Can Someone please tell me how long i have until i must put the order in & pay for it ?? I'm waiting on a little extra cash at the moment.

I’m sure at least until 12-31, probably longer since ordering will continue into January. Shipping order is still dependant on payment order, though.

This is the answer I was hoping to hear, thank you.