[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I completed the survey just before I saw your reply. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think, most likely anything in the USD 30-50 range should be fine with most peeps.

Customs in Malaysia where I live, start levying duty on items worth upwards of MYR 400 (which works out to be ~ USD 98).
So if DHL ships with a declared value of USD 30-50, I would reckon that customs in Malaysia would not be an issue.

The scary thing is that Malaysian customs are notorious for performing “self calculated duties”, regardless of value or even if the item is exempted. :person_facepalming:

It’s be quite an interesting thing to see if my GT gets through smoothly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was trying my best to follow along, wondering, what list my 2nd would be on. 1st or 2nd. I noticed Neals list had me on-board as paid, but with the confusion I brought into the cycle, I was not sure. I'm still not.

What I do know is I signed up to buy two. I'm doing my best to live up to that.

Mr. Scott, If you could show me the list so I can see for myself, that would help me relax on the issue.

I was;

1st #386 ARsee
2nd #473 ARsee

Thank you for the heads up, and assist!!

Added: After checking the link you directed me too, I do not see my name here?

I’m not sure you were able to get your 2nd light at the $115 price. Is that what you were thinking? The Miller had your 2nd light listed at #663 (starting from 622 on post #3) which is the 41st on the list of 2nd lights. I think Neal and TA offered the first 21 people a light at the lower price, but everyone after that had to pay $155 for their second light.

I think TA or Neal is going to have to give a definitive answer.

That's my meaning. The more people that chime in on the issue, the more confused I'm becoming.

Someone please let me know with a definitive answer.

Neal has me On his list #46 as paid

How much did you pay for your 2nd light? I’m guessing $155? That seems correct.

Did TA or Neil tell you your second would be for the lower price?

If not, why would you think your 2nd light would be the $115 price?

I see where Mr Scott says your in that list of 21 people TA listed, but I’m not sure where he’s getting his info from. You aren’t in that list of the first 21 people requesting second lights, you were 41st.

TA is probably asleep right now. I’m sure he will answer later on.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 358. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

This is a continuance of confusion. At this point I'm either getting a 2nd light for $115, or I'm not.

If If I'm not getting the 2nd for $115, obviously it's going to cost $155.

Two lights plus one set of batteries have been paid for shipped DHL

At this point, either way I do not care. I guess I fuched it up. Yup, I did.

If I owe more, I'll pay it. The email to Neal has been sent. When Neal gets hold of me, it will get sorted.

IMHO, this group buy has been a sheit show from the beginning.

For all I care at this point, if all my $$$ gets refunded back to me, I'm fine with that too.

i hope you guys like the way i have set up the ordering page?
(thats a free plugin with some restrictions, but i hope it does the job)

do you miss anything?
are the instructions (mostly) clear?

speaking another language makes it a bit harder :( - but the team helped and i am still learning!

feel free to sneak around on my Blog and help me grow :)

I’m curious if there are shipping fees to Australia (and if so how much are they?) or if the total cost ($157.22USD) includes shipping.

taken from sale page:

“the shown prices include shipping to following countries:
Germany, USA, Spain,Italy,France,UK,Austria,Sweden,Belgium,Canada,Japan,Portugal,Netherlands,Hungary”

Arsee, it bugs me when people ignore questions meant to help clarify the situation. I’m still not sure what you were originally asking. I assumed you were thinking your second light would be for the lower price since you were asking about a “balance owed”, but I’m not sure. You never said. So I’m going to step back and let TA or Neil handle this. Hopefully everything will work out.

Ignore that part, shipping is included in the price.

we have posted above that the GTs pricing includes shipping - but i will clearify that again in the GT sales page!

i added:

• shipping (on this page!) is included to all countries

You can ignore the sale page as that has more to do with shipping batteries.

Shipping costs are included in the price, even to Australia, but you may still have extra costs if you country has duties or customs fees, etc… I’m not familiar with Australian regulations. Hopefully some other Australians can give specific details.

Awesome, thankyou for the clarification.

fortunatley Australia imposes no taxes on any purchases under $1000 AUD. by the sounds of things we are quite lucky.

Oof, still time to get in? I just paid for one, hope there is.

Good day,

I’ve sent payment and replied to confirmation email. Can anyone tell me where to get a good charger now for these batteries? : 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I have a nitecore one but it’s only 2 slots,… :innocent:

The group buy is still open for the time being.

Why do you say you paid for one?

Currently, people who are 555 (740?) to 1049 on the list are paying.

People that have signed up more recently will be able to order starting early January.

probably the liitokala lii 500 and or the zanflare C4. they are both 4 slot chargers with capacity test abilities, you can get them quite cheap if you keep your eye on the various coupon threads on this forum.

Liitokala Lii-500

Zanflare C4

If 1A charging is okay by you, then you can get a Gyrfalcon all-88. It does 8 x 1A and is about $40 to $50 I think.

Or you can get 2 of the 4 very popular 4 slot Liitokala lii-500 chargers. I think they are $20 to $25 each.

If you want more power then there is the new Miboxer C4-12 that can do 4 x 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A and 3A. It has 10 power levels total. It is $30 to $45.

There are a lot of choices, but these are some of the better ones.

LOL,
As I am lucky number 1049 on the list, I have to thank you for choosing so wisely :wink:

Payment + tip sent.
Both confirmation mails received and replied to Neal with BLF name and phone number…

Thanks again for all your efforts!