[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Ignore that part, shipping is included in the price.

we have posted above that the GTs pricing includes shipping - but i will clearify that again in the GT sales page!

i added:

• shipping (on this page!) is included to all countries

You can ignore the sale page as that has more to do with shipping batteries.

Shipping costs are included in the price, even to Australia, but you may still have extra costs if you country has duties or customs fees, etc… I’m not familiar with Australian regulations. Hopefully some other Australians can give specific details.

Awesome, thankyou for the clarification.

fortunatley Australia imposes no taxes on any purchases under $1000 AUD. by the sounds of things we are quite lucky.

Oof, still time to get in? I just paid for one, hope there is.

Good day,

I’ve sent payment and replied to confirmation email. Can anyone tell me where to get a good charger now for these batteries? : 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I have a nitecore one but it’s only 2 slots,… :innocent:

The group buy is still open for the time being.

Why do you say you paid for one?

Currently, people who are 555 (740?) to 1049 on the list are paying.

People that have signed up more recently will be able to order starting early January.

probably the liitokala lii 500 and or the zanflare C4. they are both 4 slot chargers with capacity test abilities, you can get them quite cheap if you keep your eye on the various coupon threads on this forum.

Liitokala Lii-500

Zanflare C4

If 1A charging is okay by you, then you can get a Gyrfalcon all-88. It does 8 x 1A and is about $40 to $50 I think.

Or you can get 2 of the 4 very popular 4 slot Liitokala lii-500 chargers. I think they are $20 to $25 each.

If you want more power then there is the new Miboxer C4-12 that can do 4 x 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A and 3A. It has 10 power levels total. It is $30 to $45.

There are a lot of choices, but these are some of the better ones.

LOL,
As I am lucky number 1049 on the list, I have to thank you for choosing so wisely :wink:

Payment + tip sent.
Both confirmation mails received and replied to Neal with BLF name and phone number…

Thanks again for all your efforts!

Thank you both. Did you guys happen to have the link to the specs (lumens/candella) of the BLF GT V2 I just bought. I can’t seem to find them now,…

probably in the first post.

or check this Video

I’ve watched it about 10 times now LOL

There’s no official specs list, but the prototypes specs are known. Just ask for the information you need.

The xhp35 at 2.5A should be putting out about 2,700 lumen. The GT’s candella was 1,290,000 which is 2,270 meters. (Assuming I did the math right).

Opus BT-C 3100 V2.2 code Xmas101

Just paid all with the little donation. Have a good day! Thanks a lot!

Then put in 8 x 50g 18650´s and you have 2.2 kg (2200g)
We need wheels. :slight_smile:

Just for fun, in comparison:
Nitecore TM26 with NBP52 battery pack 890g.
Olight SR95S UT 1215g.
Led Lenser X21 1350g. (4 D cell)
Olight X6 with external battery pack 1600g.

Martin… I think it was / is great!! It is about as simple & straight forward as it could be!!

Thank you……. :+1: … :beer:

Heavy = quality

Rolls Royce are not lightweight cars. :wink:

Thrunite TN42: Weight: 661.6g

Why is our light so heavy? I wonder which parts can be milled off to save weight. :open_mouth:

Through M4dm4x site