[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

is the GT currently being shipped with any engraving or writing yet or will it be just plain anodized black until the next batch or lumintop start producing them?

It has the logos that were shown earlier plus some on the tail cap which we have not seen.

I’ve país de GT but aditionally would need 8 cells, what is the best option?thnx

This makes my Imalent DX80 (1242g) feel like a lightweight EDC flashlight :wink:

So guys, if you’re asked at home why you need this, just say “for workout” and you’ll be shown full understanding… :sunglasses:

Must have missed that, in the over 10,000 posts (359 pages). I also was expecting an additional fee. That really makes this an even better deal…

Nvanlaar’s links for page 359. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

There is a group buy for 8 cells for $40. They are Samsung 35E unprotected, button top, 3500mah. If you contact neal, he might be able to add them to your order, but hurry as shipping will start soon. See post above. ^

If you want other cells shipped seperately there are various deals going on. I’m not sure where TERRA is located so I can’t be more specific.

Please add me for one (1) unit if the group buy is still open :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Ok, morning check in. I don’t have time to read through the last 6 pages but as you can see the PM’s were sent out last night.

If there are any questions I should be aware of let me know and I will try to read the next few posts before I head to work.

Please check out the situation with ARsee from last night starting at this post. . I not sure what is going on, but I had to recuse my help. I think you or Neal will need to sort it out.

Other than that, everything went smoothly.

Someone asked what the declared value of the DHL package was, but I’m not sure it was determined.

Thanks for the heads up, I will PM him and we will sort it out.

Hi guis, Neal, or anyone that can pass the info to Neal, JasonWW, TA…
I requested shipping via 1 parcel (DHL), somehow i ended up as Register - 2 parcel,
hope this could be sorted out before shipping begins :slight_smile:
Thanks

Order placed, Thanks Again

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just payed for my dumbell!

Please add me to the list for one (1) unit.

Thanks!

Did you ever get that email from Neil after you ordered?

Texas_Ace, The Miller,and everyone else involved in this project, thanks so much for all the work. Dealing with the public is a job that you have done amazingly well,and I cannot imagine even doing 1/10th as well as you. And, most people will never know about the majority of the work done behind the scenes.

Paid :). Thanks a lot BLF GT team.

Paid as well. Thanks!

Ok, Miller and Co., money paid for flashlight, batteries and donation. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for all your hard work. I’m REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on this thrower!