[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thank you all for such a tremendous effort. I have received the notification mesasge and have ordered the light plus batteries. I simply cannot believe the effort each of the team have had to put in the make this group buy happen as smoothly as it has appeared to (for me, at least). Hats off to you all!

And they do it over and over.

The Q8 GB that the BLF just had is just a phenomenal light. Those are the only GBs that I’ve seen, but all of the BLF designed lights that I’ve purchased are just fantastic lights.

I can’t remember who came up with this idea first… But these three are working on it for sure. And there may be more……

BUT…… might I suggest to whomever is, that two very important people not be left out…….
They would be……. Mr.Scott & sb56637 ……… both of whom have been an integral part of making the actual buying of this light possible.
And sb56637 actually owns BLF.

I see in a later post that Neal & M4DM4X have already been included, as they should be. For without them who knows what might have happened in the actual buying process. :person_facepalming: . I hate to even think about that.

And thank GOD for Texas_Ace, who stepped in after the miller’s absence, disappearance, or whatever it is; and took this GT Group Buy by the horns & most likely saved it from disaster by taking decisive charge.
Otherwise it might well be in shambles right now instead of having lights paid for & about to start shipping.

And lest we forget JasonWW who has been answering questions at a record pace in a machine like manner. He is like the Energizer Bunny… he just does not stop!!! A huge shout out & Thank You to you Jason!!!

And Coyotehawk, who picked up and updated a badly outdated buy list & has kept up with it. A big Thank You to him also!!

In my mind JasonWW & Coyotehawk are team members to! Latecoming maybe, but certainly extremely valuable & priceless in this crunch!!

And of course the main GT Team who made this happen!!
Those who faithfully did what they do in a timely manner so it actually could happen!!
THANK YOU to each & every one of you!!!

A job well done by each & every one of you as well as all of the above!!!

If I have omitted anyone… my apologies.

Some one need to make a weight that can shake for the rear end of that thing, and soon we will have some guys with remarkable upper arm strength. :partying_face:

+1 Teacher

The benefits being associated with all members mentioned, past projects have proven to be a good recipe.

I don't doubt the GT will anything different.

Cheers all involved!!

Nvanlaar’s links for page 360. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I’m stil not in the list of paid :cry:

This light was designed to handle both protected and unprotected cells. At the moment, I think TA has the prototype with the newest battery carriers. He doesn’t have many protected cells to test fit, but he did say that 70mm fits. So I would imagine 70.1mm would be fine.

Maybe he could take his longest cell and compress the spring fully and see how much of a gap is left to get a maximum legnth.

I see you at #573. When did you pay?

Note that none of the members in the 555 (740) to 1049 list are on Neal’s shipping list yet because his last update was before the 2nd round of PM went out.

4 Hours ? At what level ?

Put me on the list for the blf gt

4 hours is not correct for turbo.

About 1.5 hours of full powered runtime on turbo with 8 30Q cells and another ~1.5 hours before it hits LVP.

You can see MRsDNF runtime tests here using 4 30Q cells.

you forgot the magic word

Please! :wink:

I paid on the 8th but i’m not on the list.

What’s the final lux figure on this light? I wonder how it will compare to the tv42vnM

~1.3Mcd +/- .1
A bit more than the TN42vn but if you put a dedomed XP-G2 or black flat in it you should be able to reach 2Mcd

im pretty sure that even the prototype has higher intensity than tn42vn

The 8th is pretty recent so you will probably show up on Neal’s next shipping list update.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 361. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT