[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Only 200 :stuck_out_tongue:

Enderman, I’m not a good public speaker. Please, no more comments to me.
Thank you.

So this black flat LED can be run at 4 or 5 amps when installed on the proper mcpcb for the GT? I am guessing that the lumen intensity will reach +/- 800 lumens?

The Black Flat, with a little care, can be reflowed reasonably well on a XP-board, but since (if the board is DTP, which you need if the Black Flat is to be driven to its max) the led-minus is connected to the central thermal pad you need to electricallly insulate the board to the housing, which is difficult.

Without insulation of the DTP-board, the Black Flat can only be used without a driver at all, you can tune the direct drive current by doing zero or 1 or 2 spring bypasses, or by the type of battery.

But very recently led4power has had a 20mm board made for Oslon leds that is non-DTP but supposedly have the same thermal abilities as a DTP board. That board could be perfect for the Black Flat (reflowed with + and - reversed btw), but he has not listed it on his website yet, and no one has tested its performance.

I have done a few reflows in the past, but not sure I would want to mess with any headaches with electrical insulation. Perhaps this 20mm board you mention would be the way to go. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for that info!

Nvanlaar’s links for page 364. Updated 12/9/17

Original List up to 1213

Continuation of Group Buy, 1214 - Current(?)

Paid/Shipping List for first 555

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

That one is not bad. Cheap and you have a couple color color options. I like…

Lay off sucks, after 36 years, nothings sacred anymore.
When you say “getting rid of the old folk”, I hope you didn’t off them……

Just ordered mine. Cannot wait for it. Amazing light from what I saw.

I purchased the GYRAFALCON ALL44 and am not that impressed.
If you work out how to charge Li-ion 3.7v 10180`s in that charger let me know please ?

I thought you saw the pictures I posted. It shows how the metal adapters screw in to fit the 10180 cells.

Post 10034

THANK YOU very much for going to the trouble.

YES it is supplied with 2 x the round screws like in your picture but also 2 x small flat end up turned metal pieces.
I did try to install the round screws like you have shown but was unable too… I will have another look.
will take some pictures and show you.

I charge only Li-ion 3.7v batteries.
But have them all from 26650 down to 10180.
Waiting on the Xtar Dragon Charger. I hope its worth the price.

THANK YOU AGAIN JasonWW.

If strap is not included, can you please tell me where can I buy such straps?

What do you recommend?

Thank you

mickscott… I was thinking about getting a GYRAFALCON ALL44, but I read what you said about it. What did you not like.
Thank you for the info……

They said it would be sometime this week, not necessarily Today. I think today the goal is to get the lights packed up in their boxes, manuals distributed and all that kind of finishing touches. Then they will start packing for shipping once that is done.

Thanks for posting this each page, I have noticed less repeat questions since you start this. It is too bad we can’t edit the OP with all this info.

Next time around we will use a Team account for the OP so that this is not an issue.

I paid in 12/09….

I forgot the paypal issue and Im thinking paid earlier :weary:

Measage sb, he can edit the first post and the thread name with all the info.

I think the forum needs few moderators just in case for issues like this one

Hi i want buy BLF GT
I want to be put on the list
Thank you

Does anyone have tips about the customs declaration form for shipping to The Netherlands? Should I use this and what value to declare?