[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Well I have to get 1 now.
Never have I heard so many talk about a charger like this.

I wounder if the team that built the BLF C8 , GT Giga etc could be persuaded to build the ` Ultimate Charger ` a BLF Li-ion Charger ?

Anybody know where the best deal on these Miboxers might be ?
Need AU plug if possible.

Please add me to the list, thanks.

Please add me to the list, thanks.

Me too mate, I’m also in Aus, let me know what deal you find and about the plug :slight_smile:

You can check out this thread for more info on them.
Miboxer C4-12 thread

They come with US plug and EU plug. I’m not sure what plug they use in Australia. The power supply brick takes 100 to 240 volt and it’s a common computer style plug. I don’t see any on sale right now. One store on Aliexpress had them for $30 on 11/11, but right now they are regular price.

Please add me to the list for 2 of these. Thanks!

WOW! Thanks, guys got my GT today fast delivery was only sent 2 days ago its a beast.

I’m suspecting that The Miller either realized it was a full time job without pay, or that he burnt out from the questions that folks asked over and over but had the answers to if they had spent even a short time reading the thread. I’m thinking that the success of the BLF projects lights did him in but I absolutely don’t know that.

Some photos would be nice! :wink:

Pictures?

We need proof in pictures.

I don’t see a “Rat” on the first 555 list. Just glanced at it.

I also noticed the same thing….

How would that pysically be possible? Let’s say Neal was able to ship it out Monday, how could it get to Australia on Tue. Also, you were #994 on The Millers list. Neal has at least 555 orders to pack and ship before yours. So it makes no sense.

You guys smelling a rat?

idiot…………

Take Rat off the list :smiley:

I smell a rat.

Yeah, I’m believing the completely unbelievable. (not at all)

But pix with user name and date and Giggles in the picture would prove it.