[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Take Rat off the list :smiley:

I smell a rat.

Yeah, I’m believing the completely unbelievable. (not at all)

But pix with user name and date and Giggles in the picture would prove it.

He is just a photo away from smelling like a rat to a rose…

Great idea…. :+1: . :smiley:

Nvanlaar’s links for page 369.

The Millers Original List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

469 - Slayer1, 8pcs 35E is paid for but not updated in the paid/shipping list for the first 555.

Will lumintop produce 12V xhp70 mcpcb for the GT ?

I see you paid, but it doesn’t look like Neal marked you down for the batteries. You might send him a PM about it. Keep in mind Neal sent this list on the 8th so it’s out of date.

Please add me to the list

Coyotewolf will add you to his list when he does the next update. It should be early January when you get a notice with all the details on how to pay for it.

As the Miller would say, welcome to BLF.

I’m with u.

Wanting second light with XHP70.

Still unknown. TA was looking into it. It may be a while before Lumintop decides. Maybe TA can say more tomorrow.

Did I really understand that, with the XHP70.2 LED the Spot is good and no black hole is present ?
If that’s true then this LED should go into the Big Lamp.

XHP70.2 won’t have a whole, but first edition XHP70 will,unless dome is sliced…

XHP70.2, not XHP70.
If you want that LED in the light then you will have to mod it yourself because the group buy is only with the XHP35.

Dome makes no difference on xhp70, it still has noticeable hole. Maybe MORE noticeable with the dome sliced. I have pics if you want.

The 70.2 does have a darker center, but it’s not very noticeable. It’s much better and smoother than the 70.

After all lights were produced and shipped, a pill-section with driver and XHP70.2 and a short tube would be great, if it is aviable for buying.
With this it would be relative easy to swap between the two emitters.

Nooooooooooo, it was only a joke.

You, sir, have a good nose.

This post needed a bit of fun. The tension was getting a little too much.

After slicing the dome on XHP70, I’ve used 1000 grit sandpaper to smooth and mat the surface,and clean up after with isopropyl alcohol.
Tint shift is minor from 6500K to 5700K.
Results are great, similar to HI emitter but loss of lumens are bigger then I thought.
Lumintop SD75 running at 6 Amp gives only 3600 OTF lumens, so almost 20% less, but the hotspot and the beam are perfect !