[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

We are trying to do payments in groups to smooth things out and prevent too big of a rush. All the recent people to sign up will get their email with payment details in early January. It will tell you which website to go to and how to order. Payments use Paypal, so as long as you have that, you should be fine.

Hi all. How long we have to wait for the postage? I chose DHL.

If you are in the first 555 you might get it before Christmas.
If you are in the second group it might be after Christmas or in early January.
NO one knows for sure.

It would be a great Christmas present. Cheers.

:+1:

Nvanlaar’s links for page 376.

The Millers Original List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I have been trying to get on the list for over a month. How do I make my deposit for the light?

You are on the list twice at #1258 and #1267. Look at the list Coyotehawk has put together to see your name.

I see where you asked to be added 2 different times. Did you want 1 light or 2?

There are no deposits. You will get an email when the 3rd batch of them go out in early January.

Thanks! That is easy and simple.

Thanks for the reply.

to break the boredom….
if this is possible with a tn 42, lets get some educated guesses what this led would do in the BLF GT ?
pretty shocking numbers for a tn42 here :open_mouth:

MODDED TN42
CFT-90 LED
pFET DriverVNX2
Lumen: 3800

Intensity: 900Kcd

Throw: 1897m

I didn’t know I was placed on that list. You can remove one of them I just want one. Thank you ! I appreciate it!

The GT is just a bigger version of the TN42.

His version of the TN42vn
Spec 1 XHP35 HI CW 6500K
Lumen: 2400
Intensity: 775Kcd
Throw: 1760m

So the CFT-90 LED made a small improvement there.

If the GT is
1,200kcd
And 2,200m

Then a CFT-90 LED in the GT would be maybe:
1400Kcd
And 2,400 meters

Not a huge increase.
I’m not sure how the hot spot size would compare, though. Maybe that is already known?

I’m aware of that.

I was asking him specifically to see if he had found a unique solution.

The depth of the hole will determine our options for a fastener. Some of the nicer style may not be an option due to the narrower machined shank above the thread.

I favor the folding type. There are several here. Searching for camera related is not the only approach.

Please add me to the list for a GT

If you are handy with tools you can always carefully dremel the shank off to make it fit the GT

please add me to the list, thank you!

Coyotehawk will add you to his list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Coyotehawk will add you to his list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Bought second