[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

+ 1. and l hope he replies to my prior post before yours (about assumptions/speculations or was it his real inside information pronouncements?)

They need to be button top or else solder blobbed. You can use protected or unprotected. VTC6s are fine.

It’s not a false assumption if you look at what I actually said. Here is a quote.

Do you see where I said “probably”? That means I’m not sure. Just that it was likely or something similar was likely.

Well, the synonym of “probably” is “assumably’ … so it is an assumption…and it this stage assumptions, IMO, should be avoided.

It is quite plain to me. I do have a certain amount of inside information, plus I listen to the things said here that others seem to not notice and I can use simple deduction to come to a logical conclusion. I try to be careful what I say and how I say it. For instance, in my last post I made sure to say probably as opposed to saying for certain. These things are not said to create confusion, they are usually said to clear up confusion.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 377.

The Millers Original List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I would suggest you only post real inside information, that way no confusion can ever happen. Posting probabilities/assumptions will be confusing if reality will turn out to be different, as simple deductions does not always come to its logical conclusion.

There are many synonyms for probably. My choices would be: maybe, perhaps, plausibly, possibly and reasonably.

The post of Jason was for the most very clear and gave me confidence that things are gonna work out well. As Neal seems very responsible for his tasks, he will do everything to make the GT’s go out next week. And how he does it, that’s up to him. I once had a GT, a Ford, some time ago.... So now it’s time I get a new one, with the speed of light lol

…yet all those choices of yours are not Official announcement, but mere speculations and assumptions from you.

Oh well, I rest my case and would rather wait for Official announcement either from Neal, Lumintop or any Official team member of the BLF GT project regarding the status or progress of this project.

:beer: everyone!

Jasonww the last three days, you have had arguments with people. Their is no need for it, your not adding anything useful, please stop arguing .

Time for relaxing and

Please will all relax…

Cheers David

The flip side of this is you have people constantly asking when things will get shipped, why is it delayed, why is Neal doing this and not doing that. Why won’t Neal answer my PM, why are we paying before the lights are ready. Why is Neal shipping them from Lumintops factory, etc…

Sometimes I feel the need to give them an answer. So I say what I can, but also say what I think is reasonable and makes sense. It’s a fine line. I always try to make it clear that I’m not 100% sure about a certain thing by saying probably or maybe.

In a worst case scenario, I would be wrong. But there is no real negative consequence. It’s just a case of me being wrong. I can admit if I’m wrong about something should that happen. So a few team members might get confused, but all the other hundreds of folks at least got an answer that calmed them down and cleared up their confusion.

In the future I will say less.

Yes, I have felt like I was being harassed by certain people lately. I don’t know why they say the things they do. It serves no point.

I will try my best just to avoid those types of posts in the future. It is hard, but I will try.

Ps, a lot of times I think I am having a conversation with someone, but others will point out we are arguing. I guess I can’t pick up on the “tone” of the conversation. So if anyone sees me arguing, let me know. I will just stop talking. Thanks

You are accusing me of having people constantly asking when things will get shipped, why is it delayed, etc. etc……Are you serious with this statement JasonWW?

Just read back all my previous posts if there is one instance of such nature and I will send my GT to you.

I was just putting into your consciousness that while you may have all the good intentions (in fact too much of it) to help, your speculative and assumptive posts regarding the shipping, delay, why Neal is such and such should by avoided and stopped, pure and simple.

Personally, I never worried anything about what’s happening, but you just can’t help if other people have concerns, which can be the nature of some members.

If facts about what the real score now is presented here, there will be absolutely no confusion,

and if there is no news yet, so be it.

No, those questions can be answered without any assumptions. Those are questions that were already answered by one of the team members.
It has nothing to do with what I said.

See? That’s an assumption. It’s something what you think but doesn’t know for sure.
It doesn’t matter if you say probably or maybe, some members are not native English speakers so they can easily read it wrong and assume you where telling a fact.

Jason, and everyone else. This again is a discussion which is not needed. This will be my final comment in this discussion and I would appreciate it if this would also be the final comment about this entirely.
There is no reason to replay any further, if you want to say something to me about this you could pm me.

Thank you.

What? You’ve got me confused. I don’t know what you mean by “accusing you of something”.

About those questions, yes, they have been asked many times in the forum and I get many PM’s about them, also. This is seen by everyone.

This line is from your post # 11216:

“The flip side of this is you have people constantly asking when things will get shipped, why is it delayed, why is Neal doing this and not doing that. Why won’t Neal answer my PM, why are we paying before the lights are ready. Why is Neal shipping them from Lumintops factory, etc…”

That line is accusatory…because I never posted anything to that effect.

Your alright Jason, I see it as your just trying to help. Maybe sometimes a little too much, and I don’t mean it a bad way, you mean well you got a big heart always willing to help, just slow down a bit and let things go and flow or not! Most times it’s just better to sit back and let things go and watch!

Your alright in my book! :+1: