[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up Texas_Ace!

If you speak/e-mail with Neal, thank him for all the effort he put into this :slight_smile:

The centering ring spaces the reflector higher above the LED, not the LED higher in the light. So putting it on the stock mcpcb would not help this.

You can’t print an mcpcb right now sadly, so the only option is to either mod your own or wait until one is released.

I had contact with customerservice of Lumintop and they confirm the shipment of the GT starts next week, and it might be starting on Monday. Have a nice weekend all!

Better to wait until things die down some to send thank yous to Neal, his inbox is already overflowing right now. After it slows down though, please do show him your gratitude to encourage him to take on future projects.

Kinda, not really, maybe.

Those that are using DHL still have a small shot at getting them before Christmas. Those not using DHL never really had a chance at getting them before Christmas in the first place.

Although knowing how things like this go, I would not plan on getting them until after new years to curb disappointment and be happy if it shows up earlier.

This project is still firmly in a state of “it is done, when it is done”. I am not going to rush these final steps to hopefully get things done a few days quicker at the risk of possible issues down the road. Better to take some extra time now and not have to deal with issues later.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 378.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for slots 556 to 1038 - Updated Dec 14.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

I’m glad to find out that Neal is not doing all the packing and shipping personally. That is just too much work for one man. Plus it means more lights can go out per day. :+1:

Thanks TA for this info and the photo of the GT’s. If you watch carefully you can see the GT’s are so big they took a gymhal to arrange this shipment :) :) :)

An extra few weeks, can’t even call it a delay. It’s a big project with so many dependencies. You guys are doing a great job!

TA, one thing a lot of folks have been asking for is to make sure their order is correct on Neal’s shipping list. The list he posted on the 8th is out of date. Do you think he will post an updated list in the next few days?

Thank you TexasAce!
That is just some great news to start the weekend!
Cheers

well, sadly, if it is shipped on monday, no way i can get it before christmas :frowning:

Thanks for the update TA…. it is all looking great!!! :slight_smile: … :+1:

He just sent me an updated list yesterday but I was wanting him to upload it to google docs to make it easier to share.

Here is the raw excel file for now though.

List of orders as of 12-13 for first 555

List of orders as of 12-13 for slots 556-1038

You would be amazed how fast DHL express is, my prototypes took about 4 days to arrive.

That said, I would not expect it for Christmas.

Unfortunately I can”t open that excel file of the order list on my laptop, it says that I have to buy Office to be able to open it ?

You’re on the 555 list.

Number 216 on the payment list, registered shipping, no batteries, no declared value for shipping/customs

Welcome to the wonderful world of Microsoft after windows 10.

There are lots of free options as well, libberoffice is one option.

Try this link for under 555: https://sheet.zoho.com/sheet/editor.do?doc=9ae6737992eb72d20490452ea3d707041501ee740c9b63503111bf419c196aaefbf0a27582fa662d1b234ea4675df81961b91c413c2abdaa183742581de74253

And this one for over 555: https://sheet.zoho.com/sheet/editor.do?doc=9ae6737992eb72d20490452ea3d70704ce618ecba3528e6b6f89f9eba88a769a8cc5aab8b766d464670a1a7ddaa1f90ad0718a72001cda8a6b71d71341fd348a

He’s shipping registered.

It’s only money my friend…… :money_mouth_face: . :money_mouth_face: . :money_mouth_face:
But like they said already…… your info is correct & set in stone. :wink:
You can go fishing now & not have to worry…. :+1: