[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Great, I have nothing to worry now :smiley:

Thanks Jason :+1:

buy more batteries, their cheap now.

lol lol :laughing: ITS BEAUTIFUL :open_mouth:

Actually I was wrong about this. The hole in the Q8 is deep enough, but the threads were not cut deep enough, so the device above doesn’t thread in completely.

I’m hoping they went all in for thread depth and used a threadmill with a programmer and set up guy brave enough to get within a couple thou of the hole bottom. Can anyone say how good the thread depth was on the prototypes?

Thanks for all the hard work and updates Texas_Ace and JasonWW

Nvanlaar’s links for page 381.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 12

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for slots 556 to 1038 - Updated Dec 14.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Jason your list for first 555 is not the same as last posted from TA?

Or am I wrong?

On TA list I am number 5, and from your 193.

Thanks for your help with answers to new members :beer:

Looking at the paid lists it is nice to see so many donations. So thanks to all of you that did donate. It should help improve our chances for the next great new design from BLF.

I’m not sure what you mean.

This is the list Neal provided on Dec 8th.
Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 8

This is the list Neal gave to Texas_Ace on Dec 14th. Then TA posted it Dec 15th.
Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for slots 556 to 1038 - Updated Dec 12.

Here’s that excel spreadsheet TA posted from page 378.
List of orders as of 12-13 for first 555

Post #11329 page 378

TA said those 2 lists were raw excel files. I don’t know why the excel file does not match the Google docs spreadsheet. I’m not really familiar with these types of documents.

I’ll save this for TA to answer.

Oh my, i just saw these pictures by M4DM4X and Neal on FB!

Trying to post them using imgur but having some problems, so heres the link;

Looking amazing !

I hope that this is just one of the sample prototype since QC shouldn’t pass damaged tail cap like this one… Just saying

On the list I saw there are two different names on numbers 5 and 193, Nicolaas and NikolaS

Yeah that’s funny, but its all correct just different order on the list…

Dayaaammmmm!!!

This thing is huge :open_mouth:

So 2 different names at 2 different numbers. Are you saying there is a mistake? I see the order people paid is slightly different, but that is all.

Both names are members here.

As long as your order looks correct, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Noticed that as well, let’s hope its a prototype

No no forget I even asked, let’s not bring a confusion , I am on the list and that’s what is important, different number doesn’t make a difference

Yep, very confusing. If your order is still correct, I wouldn’t worry about it.