[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Monday morning is happening in China……
…………. anybody have their fingers crossed? :smiley:

7AM, too early.

No problem. Coyotehawk has added you to the list. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Please put me down for a second one!

Could you please add me to the list for a BLF GT?
Thank you!

Nvanlaar’s links for page 387.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 17

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Okay, Coyotehawk will add you to the list. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Thank you sooo much!

When you acquire well over 100 in just one model flashlight you really should admit something, at least to yourself.

Or just start a GoFundMe page for batteries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Never to early to go ahead & cross the fingers…… :wink:
Maybe…… it will bring good luck at the end of the day… :smiley:

When the PM comes in from those either requesting funds or passing information regarding obtaining the GigaThrower;

What will be the email address would it be coming from and what would be the subject line?

Trying to make sure that I have not missed out on any communications accordingly.

Subject Line: New private messsage at http://BudgetLightForum.com

Many thanks, Ill search now.

I see your number is 1166 hazG. Pretty sure yours has not gone out & will not until January sometime. :slight_smile:

1165 ArmedRN
1166 hazG
1167 jazzyone1212

The final countdown :smiley:

put me down for one just signed up hope i did everything right.

Yep, you just post here that you want to be added to the list and Coyotehawk will add you. Your name will show up once he does the next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

this is starting to look like after christmas , for us in the original 555 group…

Realistically……. probably so before we receive them.
But… no biggie. It is what it is. :slight_smile:
Edit // BUT… my fingers are still crossed in hopes of a longshot last minute Hail Mary. :wink:

It’s only 11:41 AM, DHL pickup/drop off could be midday/evening… :frowning:

It is what it is, Just glad it has even come this far. :laughing: