[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Where can I buy the shoulder strip togheter with the screws to mount on the GT? Thnx

High quality sling with screw mount. Peak design’s slings are also very easy to deattach when not needed. I use mine with my DSLR and I plan to use it with my GT too :slight_smile:

That’s insane 65$ strip for 110$ light? Aren’t we on the budget forum? I could understand a +1k dslr……

Banggood, GearBest, ebay, & Amazon have many to choose from. Or go to WalMart & pick one up.

http://bfy.tw/FcvW

Nvanlaar’s links for page 388.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 17

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

The first 555 on the list have until Dec 31 to pay. Everyone else I’m sure will be longer since they didn’t do the deposit. It’s just a straight up $155. I don’t even know if the 555 and up even have a deadline. Maybe TA can answer for sure.

Yep… just depends on what your particular budget limits are though. They may well vary greatly from person to person. What one considers outrageous others may consider a real bargain. ‘One size does not fit all’……. :slight_smile:
EDIT: If you just want a cheap arse sling & don’t care about quality at all…… just get anything and don’t worry about it.
But when you ask & someone gives you a quality option…. all you can manage to come hack with is telling him his suggestion is “insane”.
Really??? :person_facepalming:

Well, technically it’s a $250 light.

Don’t go too cheap on the strap, you wouldn’t want it to bust and break your expensive light, would you?

Well. It’s pretty hard to find better and more versatile sling, so for that price it’s a bargain. Why buy crappy sling for a good quality flashlight. Besides, you only need one of those slings because you can easily swap it to another flashlight when needed. Also when I recommended Peak design’s sling I assumed that everybody already knows that Amazon and eBay is full of crappy and uncomfortable slings.

There is also a little bit cheaper version available:

Peace :slight_smile:

+1000 :slight_smile:

Well said Juusto…… I totally agree. :+1:
It amases me that someone asks for sling suggestions, you give a suggestion for a quality sling, and all they can manage teliing you for your trouble is how “insane” your suggestion is. :person_facepalming:
I never ceased to be amazed…. and not in a good way. :frowning:

I’ll agree it’s an expensive sling but I’m paying more than $115 for the light.

You are right too. :slight_smile:

/\/\/\** :+1: … :wink:

Hello

I would like to be added to the list to purchase this light.

Thank you.

(Just joined the forum after lurking for awhile. Very grateful for all the information and knowledge it contains.)

Please add me to the list to purchase 1- BLFGT flashlight and the 8 battery’s 35E
Thanks
Fred

It’s not like this is some cheapo, throw-away light. I’m amazed we’re getting this quality at this price. If a $65 strap makes the light more enjoyable and useable, then I’m all for it. I love the link! :+1:

Buying a strap, (don't think cameras, or what's labelled "specific" by search only.) is easier and cheaper than many think. Consider all the many other things that are carried with similar. And FAR heavier, that do what it needs too just fine.

Cameras, guitars, gym bags, firearms (search rifle sling), water bottles, totes, laptop bags, carry cases in general. There's no need to pay over $15

Very solid options here

Browse here too

I’m sorry if this has been covered, and I’m not in any rush, just curious. What’s the shipping and handling time to the U.S. once paid? Thanks.