[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thanks a lot to all those helping keep this thread on track, Jason and Teacher in particular.

I have been a bit under the weather and mega busy with Christmas so not much time left over for BLF.

I still try to scan the posts and keep tabs though.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 396.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 17

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

No problem. Coyotehawk will add everyone to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF

This might be a case where you should send an email to Neal to make sure your order is correct.

if you’re willing to invest, which i think reasonable given this wonderful flashlight, there’s this one Tigernu camera bag that’s well padded. Comes with either green or orange insides and will hold 2 GTs easily with space for spare batteries to spare. Right now mine is just gathering dust in a cold corner until the GT raises it from its sad gloomy spot… follow the light!

You’ll have to search for the best price online naturally

What donation link do you mean?

There is a whole thread here talking about BLF projects and you can always donate to that.

Great Thanks Dude

I think I am in the right place
So

Please add me to the list for 2 units

Yep… right place. You will be added when Codyhawk updates the list again. Your request in this thread is official.
You will get a PM sometime in January (most likely) with instructions on how to purchase.

There is no need to ask again. We already have you for two lights. When you ask twice, they might put you down for 4.

See post 11868.

Thank you TA!! I appreciate that…. :+1:

But honestly 99.99% of the credit goes to JasomWW. He is on top of things almosr 24/7 it seems. I just throw in a response, as a part if the other 0.01%; when he is on a bathroom or food break… I don’t think he actually sleeps. :smiley:

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. Take care & feel better soon…… :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to you & yours!!! . :slight_smile:

is it January yet ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok my bad I was not sure if I was at the right place thank you so much

Please add me to the list

You are correct, I have one, very cheap, only very thin padding on the side that rides your back. Avoid.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF

I ordered this when I saw the link in this thread, shopping history shows August 31st. I kind of abandoned the idea even before the backpack arrived. It’s not bad, but it’s not very suitable for this purpose.

I don’t regret buying. It’s €4.26, it’s a very lightweight bag and while it’s not made of seatbelt grade nylon, it’s not trash either. This will be practical for light travel, to be folded inside a cabin class suitcase with other minimalist gear.

pls add me to the list . . . - a bit unclear, is this the correct thread?

Yes, this is the development/group buy thread. Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get a PM (personal message) and e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Nvanlaar’s links for page 397.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 17

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test