[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

There is not a hint of impatience in my comment. Just stating a fact. And curious about what to expect… since all we have seen so far are those rather large boxes. Maybe they’ll send two? Smaller ones would be more appropriate and less noticeable at the customs…

Sounds good. The orders from the first 555 have until 12-31 to pay for them.

Yes, I paid both down payments. I didn't see any time restriction mentioned at all, so hoping...

Thanx Jason!! Ok, feel better.

@ JasonWW- Copy on the translucent "black" I envisioned translucent to be more toward light clearish-ice color

Suggestion; When responding to, or asking a question, quoting them (if necessary) or starting the conversation with their name (if necessary), solves the confusion problem.

LOL…. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while, thank you unknown00101. By the way I love that movie!!! :+1: :smiley:

Some photos for BLF GT

“”BLF GT and Merry Christmas”“:BLF GT (Updated 06/05 2018)

:slight_smile: :blush: :wink:

:open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :open_mouth: So pretty.

Merry Christmas.

I really would like to get a tracking number when they ship the GT so I can schedule DHL to hold it in their office in case I go out of town during the new year…

Do you think we will have it by New year?

Nice photos steel_1024!!! Thanks for posting them…… :+1:

WOW!!
The GT looks really small in those pictures! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Nice pictures!

Merry Christmas to all BLF members.

Ok, we just heard from Neal. He is back from his Honeymoon early to help deal with the GT’s it appears.

The first 170 lights are indeed shipping soon (my guess is after Christmas) and he will be sending out the tracking numbers as soon as lumintop forwards them to him.

No word on which lights the 170 are, I guess we will just have to see who gets a tracking number.

Nice pictures steel! Looks like vacation photos of a flashlight family in a alternate world :smiley:

TA, Lumintop told me by Messenger the 170 are already shipped today.

I was doing the math wrong, I was thinking it was already Sunday in China and that shipping would not be possible until after Christmas. Looks like they shipping on Saturday though which would be reasonable.

In the mail Neal did say there where some GT shipped. So that could be right. Though ‘some’ wouldn’t be 170 in my mind :P.

facebook says shipping soon, 10 hours ago

Well I’m number 129 on the paid list and I haven’t received a shipping notification. I imagine I won’t receive on until DHL actually pics it up. That or Lumintop is just randomly shipping lights without regard to payment order. Hopefully folks will begin to get notifications and then we will know for sure. Cheers!

Tom E please check your PM’s