[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

JasonWW…. I am not chastising him at all. I do not think I said one word out of line. I simply stuck with known facts & did not mention what my personal feelings on the matter are.
Simple as that………
Well said nodoubt…… :+1:

Okay, I deleted my post.

Throw me in to … says maybe some folks are frustrated and questioning. Maybe that’s what I was sensing.

I agree, we are getting along “reasonably well”!!!

ln fact… I think it is much better than reasonably well. I think the progress has been fantastic & smooth considering all that has been done. :wink:

Looking forward to the light too……

No problem JasonWW. I took no offense at all to what you said/asked.
I just want to answer your concerns. :slight_smile:

You are one of the people that has stepped up & made this go as smoothly as it has. My hat is off to you sir!!! … :+1: . :beer:

Thanks.

I’m learning to ask what people mean before just assuming. I’m just not good at reading moods over the internet. :zipper_mouth_face:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Your welcome & as far as I am concerned you are doing a great job!!

I think “internet moods” are very often hard to read by anyone. I think asking, like you mentioned; could save a lot of ‘pain & heartaches’…. :slight_smile:

I know it could / could have, for me…… :smiley:

ok, wheres my light?
i need it now ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope mine arrives soon. I paid for it even though i was broke. (now broker >.<

Strange…. i made second payment on 14 December 2017 (Transaction ID: 5CM25798TJ037505F) and my name is not on the list :cry:

It is probably just that the list has not been updated since your payment. Even though it has a 15 December date on it…. that is when it was posted in the thread. Not when it was updated.

Keep an eye out for the next update. It anything more need be said, JasonWW will fill you in.

Please add me on the list for 1!

Please add me on the list for 1!

From post 11830, 11831.

You are already on the list from when you asked 2 weeks ago. You are number 1376. You will get your email of where and how to pay starting in January. Right now Lumintop is working hard to fill the hundreds of orders before yours. You just have to be patient.

I didnt receive track numbers

Why did you think you would have??

In the German Flashlight Forum a user says he has already received the GT Superthrower Lumintop BLF GT - Laberthread und Versand | Taschenlampen Forum

No way this is possible. German fantasy.

The german poster is a reputated member of TLF, if he says he got it I believe it.