[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Yes. I would love an interchangeable flooder head for GT.

If I am late, please check the chimney!!

This was discussed at the beginning of the project.

Currently the important thing is to ship out the lights and get started producing the other 1000 lights for everyone else who wasn’t on the first list.
A multi-LED head or reflector may come in the future, just not any time soon.

@Enderman

whaaaaaa… Well if that time ever comes, I’m in for one. :smiley: :wink: :+1:

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay. There are currently 2 shipping options, DHL Express in one box or registered mail in 2 boxes. You can also choose your declared value as well.

Welcome to BLF.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Just saw the demo video on youtube and would like to be on the list also. I have and old school flashlight with a 7Ahr battery and 1,000,000 cd or so it says. I would like to have this also.
Thanks

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but if I ask to get put on the list (again) and then decide not to buy it at the end, is that ok?

I already paid for my first GT, and I was thinking of getting a second one for modification, but I won’t be sure about whether I will actually want a second one until I have the 1st on my hands.

However, the interest list might close any day now, and I would not want to be left out of the 150usd price.

If someone could answer that question, that would be great. Thanks.

Yes, asking to be put on the list isn’t a contract or commitment, just shows interest

Thanks Pulsar.

In that case, CoyoteHawk, please put me in the list for a light. Thanks.

The XHP70.2 with dome has an apparent die size of 5.25-times that of the XHP-35 HI. The hotspot will be that much larger.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

I want it pls

I think this may have been mentioned somewhere previously, but is there talk of maybe Lumintop selling pre-made XHP70.2 setups for some of us who are not as experienced in modifying flashlights

Thanks.

Nothing currently in the work as the priority is to get the GT out. There is possibility of such a thing in the future according to some team members I believe.

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

Thanks

Please put me down for a second.

Thanks

Please add me to the list for a second GT :+1:

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early to mid January when you will get a PM or e-mail telling you all the details of where to go and how to pay. Keep a lookout for it.

Welcome to BLF if you are new.