[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Okay, according to Tom E’s notes, the momentary (tactical) mode IS at 100%.

It takes 5 fast clicks to engage and is only accessible from the ramping setting. So it’s NOT accessible if you use mode sets.

It also requires a power reset to get out of the mode, such as turning the tail cap to cut battery power.

Thank you. :+1: :laughing:

is it the same with my q8 narsil ?

No ramping go to 100% on Q8

No, the 80% ramping is a GT feature. Besides, most Q8’s have NarsilM v1.0 which does not have that ability.

I did hear that Thorfire will be using NarsilM v1.2 on the Q8 eventually. I’m not sure when, though. I haven’t heard anything about it on the Q8 thread.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

We got confirmation from Neal that they have shipped 168 lights last Saturday.

If we have confirmation for 168 lights then it would be nice if Neal could update the list with saome tracking number?

That does not sound reasonable. Am I wrong here?

Neal will be sending out tracking numbers to the paypal addresses of those that got sent. That seems more than enough.

You’re right Jason , I just thought it would be easier for him….

Just put something like “Tracking number sent by email” So we at least know who’s light has been sent and in case we didn’t get the tracking information we can just ask for it via PM or Email.

So, no news about which 168?

I think Neal might get 1000+ emails asking for a tracking number.

That might slow down the shipping.

I think we should let Neal work in peace and only message him about important things like shipping info that looks wrong or people who want to change their shipping method. Stuff like that.

Texas_Ace will let us know if Neal gives him any new lists.

Has anyone received the track number?

The reports of recieved tracking numbers will surely flood this thread when that happens.

So no, not yet.

Hoping to get my GT today. Told Santa I wanted one

Merry Christmas to all. It’s a day that our love for family and friends is more important than trackingcodes. And stay close to those who are alone on this first Chistmas day.

Marry Christmas to all BLF members. May a flashlight be in everyone’s stockings! :smiley:

Hello, I see that the list isn't updated for some time. I wonder if it is a problem that I payed in 3 different days for each of the GT, Samsung 35E (and the donation)?

I didn't order all of those at the same time since that way my daily bank report (needed for customs declaration) would make my country customs to charge me higher customs. I hope there isn't any problem with this... Will the list for first 555 be updated before the first GT shipment?

Please put me on the list for a second… (I missed my last flashaholics anonymous meeting)

Cheers.