[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I read nearly every post in this thread, I have that much free time during work. I didnt see anything rude by Throw me… Sure his english is a little broken but nothing rude. :question:

Edit: English not so broken after reading comments in other threads. Just these post have a certain character to them, still not rude though.

You got me before my edit above. After reading some of your past comments in other threads I was wrong about that. :+1:

+1

I don’t blame you species8472… I’d have stuck with it to.
A username with a real story behind it!!

I like it……. :slight_smile:

Yeah, what was rude about it? I’ve been following this and didn’t notice anything rude.

Some folks need to get a grip on reality.

The rude switch needs a filter of some sort. Maybe not make it anonymous. It sux to be accused of something and not know ones accuser or even the “charges”. It’s definitely not American, but maybe it’s OK elsewhere. That’s one of the reasons we rebelled and became the USA 300 years ago.

Yep… but we had that conversation a while back & it was voted down. . :frowning:

HERE is the discussion if anyone is interested.
edit for spelling correction

First of all, this is the GT thread, not the “let’s complain about rude points” thread.

Second, rude points do literally nothing, they disappear after 24 hours too.

Third, if you have a problem with someone flagging your posts even though they are not rude, please contact the forum admin by clicking “contact the admin” on the left sidebar instead of throwing a fit.

Remember they do literally nothing, so unless your posts are actually insulting or offensive (which obviously they were not) nothing will happen to your account.

not me pal…dont even know how to flag :expressionless:
im just sitting here waiting on dhl to call me up, and let me know when they gonna be coming thru my neighborhood! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

This is my first post but I came here specifically to sign up for the GT. Please add me to the list, thanks!

Welcome EggsnBacon! :smiley:

Add me to the GT list please.
Thanks

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Welcome to BLF.

I just get the first 168 tracking
I will send a email to them with the tracking tonight

:+1: Thanks.

You know how people around here always ask for more info. No patience. Lol

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will patiently await the email! Happy new year

Ah, what the hell. No more temptation. Add me to the list!

Coyotehawk will add you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Fine! :+1:

I do not know if I am among the first 168, but I need the tracking to present the import declaration at least 24 working hours before the container arrives to my country

Add me to this list please.