[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Is it an issue if I purchased the flashlight then went back and purchased the batteries only using the same link, as I didn’t have the funds for the light and batteries at the time?

:laughing: :laughing: :+1:

I asked about a month ago to be added to the list but it looks like my name isn’t showing. Could I be added for just 1 light total. Thank you.

1334 Rokypop

Also I am waiting for BLF GT… :smiley:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Several Team Members got sent a production light early to test out. Steel_1024 wasn’t on the team, but Neal sent him a light to test because he is very familiar with NarsilM and is close by. Steel caught those 2 issues with the production light (boot cover and fuse setting). So the Teams flashlights should also have those problems, but all the GT lights being sold to customers are the fixed lights. Lumintop worked hard to reflash the drivers with the right firmware settings and swap out the boot covers on all the finished production lights so the customers get perfect lights. This is what caused a shipping delay.

I hope everyone understands.

I paid for my Giggles on December 3. Any idea when it will ship and I’ll get it?

Coyotehawk will add all of you to the list on his next update. It will be early January when you will get an e-mail giving you all the details of where to go and how to pay.

Happy holidays

l have a personal saying l always say to my impatient friends,

” if you are in hurry, wait! ”

Did you not see me respond to your request? You will be added to the list for 1 light. You will see your name show up on Coyotehawk’s list after his next update.

If this was meant for me, I’m not impatient. I’m simply asking the seller the status of an order I paid for a month ago that I have received no updates or status since making payment. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask the status of an order that was paid for a month ago and haven’t received any communication at all since payment was made, not even a confirmation that payment was received other than from paypal.
If this was not meant for me, please disregard.

Oh, not meant for you or anyone for that matter.
Just some crazy comment from me, which might help lighten up the thread’s mood somehow.

This extra quality control check is great news! Also, it seems Lumintop jumped on the fix without hesitation. Kudos to the team & Lumintop.

We aren’t buying something off the shelf in Walmart. This is a custom piece, even though there are a lot of pieces. Once in hand, no one will remember the extra week or so.

It may have. On Neal’s last shipping list it shows you for only 1 light, no batteries. It’s possible that the updated list Neal is using for shipping orders has both light and batteries on it. I don’t want Neal to get swamped with emails, but in your case I would reply back to him on that email he sent asking for your phone number since it has all your order info on it. I would title it “Batteries Added to GT Order”. This way you are more likely to get them together in one package.

Okay, that’s cool. I haven’t been in this thread keeping up with everything going in with Giggles. I ordered one earlier this month and wanted to see what the status is. Does anyone know,when they will be shipped?

It will probably ship within a week if it hasn’t already been sent. Shipping with DHL is very fast. Usually 3 to 5 days, but with the holidays and such it’s hard to say.

Cough-Cough…

I know exactly where one of these will be going….

There are around 170 lights shipped. Neal will email everyone there tracking number.
It is not clear which GT order has shipped but when Neal updates everything we should know which are shipped.

You are in the same situation 1000 other people are in. The seller, Neal, has already said the lights have started shipping and that he would be emailing tracking numbers to those people whose packages are shipped.

Neal’s primary focus is getting the lights out so he has not been on the computer very much. Plus I’m sure he is swamped with emails and PM’s as well.

I hope you can understand.