[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

in future projects we need to point out that waiting and patience (as well as a good amount of suffering ) has to be invested beside the better prices.

who does not want that thrill needs to wait until the Product sits on the shelf for full price and has been tested from a noticeable group of members to fix possible issues.

;)

and yes - i am impatient A LOT :D

It seems nothing goes without saying in this thread… :smiley:

:+1:

If your statement is aimed at my query about shipping updates, you should know.
This is the first question I have asked since making payment on December 2. I haven’t seen any updates or any news telling when the light may ship. There has been not one email to me about this purchase. So I don’t think one question in the month since making payment is acting like kindergarten. I could see you making that statement about someone asking for updates every other day, but not just once since paying a month ago. Besides you know nothing about what affects my life. So, you keep,cool…… :beer:

Yes sir, I absolutely understand. I just come in for an update for the first time since making payment. I can see where questions from so many people can be overwhelming and a pain in the ass. Sorry if I caused any trouble, but I’ve been very patient and this is the first question I have asked, but you guys just see all these questions and do t know,this is my first query about the status. So all is cool, I got an update and will,wait for delivery. Maybe for big group buys like this have a separate thread for updates and the status of how the project is progressing so folks can go to see exactly where, when, why and who the project is at the moment. Not telling you guys how to run your business, but it might help with being inundated with questions that get some riled up. Just sayin’. Great job and thanks!

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

SSV…… All this other BS aside….
DID you get both a confirmation email from PayPal AND an email from Neal asking for your username & phone number?

If getting this light super super urgently impacts your life greatly you shouldn’t have bothered buying it. There has never been a time frame or an expected date of completion.

It was very unlikely that this light was going to be seen this year. Things moved VERY quickly with this project.

If you need something super duper quickly why not buy something in a store or buy from amazon prime when you can complain to someone who cares.

honestly, i know that ” it will be ship when it is shipped” , but
I REALLY want it now :(, new year is coming, this light uses all my money i can spend on flaslight in 2 months, or maybe 3
i want a new flashligh, so bad :frowning:

It reads that two shipments of lights have been sent but tracking details havent been passed from Lumintop to Neal.
Neal will then feed this back to us.

If you would like to get a big list of names, tracking numbers ETC then send out 500+ different PM’s to users of this forum all over xmas and a few days after getting back from a honeymoon……. It’s a big task and a reason why we got the light so cheap, “we” were doing the work rather than Lumintop.

From what I remember, before mid November he would respond pretty fast, but ever since production started and payments started being made he has become very busy.
If it’s important maybe 1 or 2 days. If it’s not important maybe 1 or 2 weeks.

So you will either hear back from him or else he will post the updated shipping list first which will show your latest order status.

No, just the paypal.

Lumintop has secreted all of the shipping information on the top of Mount Kilimanjaro. Neal, our intrepid hero, is on his way at this very moment to retrieve the documents. And………….if you buy that I have a beautiful bridge for sale! :money_mouth_face:

Yes sir, I did.

Also ordered the Nitecore i8 charger (Gearbest).

I hope this is a very good charger for charging simultaneously the 8 cells for the Giggles :wink:

Also I hope they are both delivered the same time, otherwise my life is really ruined :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t worry, be patient and wait.

Because we know from prior experience that this answer won’t be accepted very widely…

It doesn’t matter what he typically does. This project is going through a very atypical phase. There’s all sorts of things happening at the same time and you can read about it in this thread, and the end of the year is high season in this gadgets and stuff business.

Plus the said manager of the project just returned from honeymoon - and the rumor was he returned early to resume work on this project.

All joking aside is there a reason Lumintop can’t simply email Neal, and Boom post here. Not understanding the apparent logistics of this info exchange. Not worried I just think it’s a bit odd that we keep waiting on him to get a shipping list

OK…… You need to go HERE and follow the directions. :slight_smile:

You’re right about the part of buying from somewhere when needed quickly. The other part not so much. For me, I posted a simple question about the status, I’m not in any hurry, just want to know what’s going on cause I haven’t heard anything in a month since I paid. I would be happy with the answer you’ll get your light in mid February. Just want to hear something. Hearing nothing for a long time makes one wonder what is going on. It seems my simple question as to the status of shipping has caused quite the drama. Is it unreasonable to ask a month after making payment and getting no response, “hey guys what’s going on?” You’re like the third person to attempt correcting me for asking a simple question. Why do you feel compelled to tell me to buy from someone who cares when I complain? Actually, why are you compelled to answer my question like you did when you are not involved in getting the lights to paying customers? You just like telling people what to do?

Yes, a group of 168 lights got shipped Sat.

The shipping info is at Lumintop. They are closed weekends. So Neal has to wait for them to open up and to send him the info on what lights shipped. Then Neal has to go through each order, get the email of the customer and tracking number to send to them. This is why it takes longer.

Keep in mind that these early Group Buy deals and pricing are special and we are not buying an off the shelf item from Banggood who has teams of employees and can update the info quckly. All we have is one person, Neal, who is in charge of quality control, packaging, shipping and handling emails and PM’s.

I hope this answers your question.

greetings all,
is there a time limit to pay for the second group? thank you