[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Good for you.I think I do the same. :slight_smile:

oh boy, here it’s coming, war

Got my tracking number an hour ago. 40ish on the paid list.

Maybe Neal should just cancel both their orders and give them a refund.

If you fight, you pay full price.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 22

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

:person_facepalming:

In other news… also got my tracking number (I think I was 12ish on the paid list). :+1:

It was sent directly from Neal’s address to the email associated with my PayPal. Not through the PayPal ‘updating orders’ system. Doesn’t make a difference to me, just figured others might want to keep a look out for that.

I’m not fighting sir. Just responding to the things that have been arrogantly thrown at me. I will remove it if it will make people feel better. And the big bad man will sit quietly not saying anything….

Wow I’ve never been a member of a forum where my post were removed without any notice of why. I know it did not violate the tos, it was done with a sense of humor there was no profanity or nudity. So who removed it and why?

It reads like an argument. Chrisc has said 3 posts that were mean or rude. So it’s best not to respond to anything he says.

Moderators are the only ones I know who can remove or edit other people’s posts.

Paid about number 100, and I’m 278ish on the main list. Nothing yet. Chose DHL to USA. Did you guys get notification via email or pm.

maybe you could use the PM button. I am not interested in this kind of questions that are hopelessly off topic.

Got my DHL tracking number!
Was sent as an email from Neal (same email used after purchase to ask for phone number) at about 10am CST today.
I am #100 on the excel list being reposted by JasonWW every page

Are there things we should be looking for and reporting on when we get them? How to tell that they fixed firmware issue(which was what exactly)?

If this is the case y’all should have done a bunch of refunds for a bunch of people, going way back for many group buys. Man, I was trying to settle things with someone who thought it would be cute to give me. Silly rude marks, trying to do it with a sense of humor, which obviously none of you have. Then some arrogant persons removes my post, which is bs, there was nothing in that post that violated any rules. I can only imagine someone’s sensitive feelings were hurt by it. If that’s the case I can give the injured party the number of a good psychiatrists so they can get some needed counseling. Wow, just wow!

Who do I pm, the rude button hides the injured party. If you’re not interested all you have to do is pass the post and not read it. Pretty easy.

Oh, come on people. None of this has anything to do with the GT group buy at all.

I don’t mind when a thread goes off topic as long as it is constructive but a hefty porting of the last few pages do not qualify as constructive.

So please, either keep things on topic or keep things constructive. Everything else, find another thread.

Sorry I hurt anyone’s sensitive feelings. All I wanted to do was get the status of shipping, several people didn’t like that I wanted to know what was going on and I asked questions. So, if you don’t like what someone posted isn’t it very easy to just pass by the post, not read it. Instead some of you feel it necessary to say something where it doesn’t concern you and when your intrusion is replied to, everyone gets their panties in a knot. If people would just mind their own business there would be no problems. Right?

Time to unsubscribe.

Thank you! This is exactly what happened to me. I don’t understand why asking for info causes so many problems.

Here is a GREAT IDEA……. EVERYBODY DROP THE BS.

JUST SHUT UP & DO NOT POST ANYTHING…… No rebutals, no “priceless words of wisdom”, no BS, NOTHING.

JUST DROP IT….