[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Having a GT party and will be filming light duels?

Funny reading about your DHL snags, mine also needed a signature but the driver just set the box on my porch and left :cowboy_hat_face:

Would someone please inform Lumintop that the world consists of more than USA/Europe.
I am number 98 on the paid list and informed through this thread it will probably be late Jan/Feb before they even get round to sending it, yet there are people that are on the over 555 list that have received theirs ???
Not a shot at those members by the way.

Cheers David

I see the ringhole on the left GT is perfectly centered with the button.
I also see the other three don’t?
Is that something you can adjust yourself or is it the luck of the draw how they got there threads machined?

Great photo’s btw

First time in my life, I was so waiting a gift for the new year :cry:

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 27

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 15.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Thank you Dale… I appreciate that info. :slight_smile:

I’ll just have to wait and see it myself to be sure I guess. But if it is to much warmer ‘to my eye’ than the Q8 I’ll be ‘cooling’ mine off too…… :wink:

I too prefer white, ranging to a slight cool side of white.

I have a bad feeling those of us down under will be waiting a while for ours.

They could ship yours to you tomorrow and you’d still get it before I get mine. We still don’t know if cells were shipped with mine. I only know that I ordered them.

.Sorry chaps. I'm really bored. If I'm bothering anyone, let me know. I'll stop.

Hopefully you get your cells too. :+1:

We’ll all eventually get ours.

The 13th was after the list was sent to us.

I ordered the Samsung 35e batteries with mine. I need to find a charger for them. I am not sure what to do for a charger since the batteries are unprotected. Does it matter? Or what do I need to look for in a charger for safety and piece of mind?

No, you were 280th to pay, in the US and had light only. People up to the 550th, usa and no cells also got theirs shipped.

Please add me to the list for 1 BLF GT
Thanks

The charges mentioned in the post you made are the same chargers I’d recommend.

8 Bay charger: GyrFalcon All-88.

4 bay chargers: Lii-500 or MiBoxer C4-12

Protected cells or not, They will charge fine.

They shipped last Sat and arrived this Friday.

meanwhile in asia, i have no info from them
that’s nonsense, im just beneath china

Any idea when those of us downunder who ordered the lights+batteries would be getting our shipping notices?

As has been said before many times. Have patience. You should probably recieve the light at that time, not for it to be sent. If it hasn’t shipped already, it probably will within a week.